Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZinogreFury

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

I hope you brought something to eat for your frame, cause i'm stuck in the cockpit of my ship for about 13 hours now :D

The sad thing is this was posted 2 hours before the last hot fix was pushed live.... so it should have been known.

What if you uninstall and install again or if you have another account and sign in with that one then sign in again with the glitch one?

wont work, because this is an online game it will just re put you back in the same spot in the same problem

Same for everyone, I am stuck as well and I decided to play the quest...So many persons complaining and stuck, unable to play the game anymore and the support won't even notice us. 

Is this a joke, really? After the update, this?

Support isn't looking at your tickets till they get your id Hash number first. IT's all in order so if you posted your ticket yesterday than you might get a reply. It's just a major bug in U19 it just launched so it will have some here and there.

I'm tired of all these bugs. They prefer making the game BALANCED around the loot and the weapons than fix BUGs like getting out of your ship or this one right here.

So tired of this...I spent money in this crap.

this isn't a horror movie don't be that guy, besides games when first launch have lots of glitches and flaws and bugs in them at first you just have to find them first DE don't have enough time for that, they are worried about the other major stuff, But they have a team working on them   [DE]Nathan   Is the supporter talk to him about it send in a ticket if needed :) 

They have other mayor stuff?? There are not that many GAME BREAKING bugs this one is till now the only one i saw in the forum the rest you have to restart or can fix by yourself but this one you just cant do anything ....