Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

ZinogreFury

6 minutes ago, Netferet said:

If this could be internet issues :(

Thank you. if there was one thing I would add to this it would be a look at the menu so that people could see the only options we have are resume, abilities, melee combos, communication, options, and view mission progress.

Edited by Kiyote

27 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi everyone, 

I have notified the team and we are currently looking into this issue.
Unfortunately I do not have any details on a workaround or a fix at this time, however when we have more information we will let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Do you guys intend to do anything about the fact that I have been stuck in my ship since last night and the time limited resource boosters I paid real money for are dwindling away?

Also I will add for some reason the ramp is the wrong color for my ship interior. My ships is a dark blue and or black where the ramp is but for some reason in this  just the ramp is set back to default grey and blue lights. Just odd.

1 hour now stuck in a S#&$ship that is not even mine... with a dunkstairs... some one has been like 18 hours wasting their money cause a bug appeared(stange right)...a bug so hard to fix...WOA

pd: >DSGAZSDTBZDRfzsdtZVXYsv5ZHSBAD>ZFASTXYCAZSAHSXBHENXTYENSDBEXTYCJHCSzczscgzsybZVDZC>VT >:/

I dont understand how this is still not fixed. Set the door state to open (I could care less about the animations), Thousands of players are totally unable to play for up to the past 24 hours. This fix should not be delayed to be grouped with other fixes.

if anyone got around to my 9 hour old ticket I would have just asked them to force abort the quest and I'd try again later... anything to get out of Limbo (not the frame) tho that would be Ironic..