Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[CLOSED] Krayt Dragons [Now Recruiting] Full dojo || Research completed || Part of The Planetary Alliance || Discord channel with whole alliance || Warlord positions available || Anyone can invite!

Johldemort

A friend and I are looking for a more active clan.

IGN: Celi0us

Mastery Rank: 7

Clan Status:  I'm currently in a clan but they're not very active.  I would like to be part of a more active community.  Also I have a friend that I would like to bring along as well.

Thanks!

Good morning! I would be interested in joining, if there's still slots open? :D

IGN: Runehamster

MR: 5

Clan: None, as yet, although I've applied to a couple. Edit: I saw several places that people hate it when you apply to multiple clans, so I canceled the other app and I'll just wait for a yea or nay from you folks. Sorry about that, wasn't trying to be a jerk.

I'm enjoying the game a lot - enough so that I'm ready to settle down and find a community to join, and start finding friends to chat with. I'm finding the community friendly, but without a group to call my own it's hard to build lasting camaraderie - once a mission's done, even the friendly folks vanish into the masses and I'm likely to never see 'em again.

Edited by runehamster