Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[CLOSED] Krayt Dragons [Now Recruiting] Full dojo || Research completed || Part of The Planetary Alliance || Discord channel with whole alliance || Warlord positions available || Anyone can invite!

Johldemort

Hey guys 

Ign: Alphawo1f1

Mastery rank: 8

Yes I'm in a clan 

Reason for leaving is that I'm the only one in my clan that plays anymore I'm usually on most days depending on work and I have discord ready to go. I'm mature age but also know how to have fun please consider me for the clan. 

Hi there. :) I am interested in joining your clan.

IGN : xSagefistx

MR: 1 sadly. :( Almost to 2

I currently do not have a clan. I used to play on PS4 and made it MR 8 but am now switching to PC. Sadly Account Migrations are only one way. XD So starting from scratch. A new adventure if you will. :)

IGN: NymphWeed

MR: 9, half way to 10

Clan status: its kinda dying and i just want to make some new friends or squad mates to be able to do more stuff in Warframe than being solo for 90% of the time :P

Edit: Let me know if i get accepted into the clan, and i will leave my current one :)

Been playing for a month now and ive already been able to pick up on a large amount on the know how in warframe :)

Edited by NymphWeed

Hello!

IGN: TheSoullessRaven

Mastery Rank: 5 Almost to 6

Clan Status: Currently in a clan but I only joined it recently because I haven't been playing on the PC to long and came from PS4. But the clan isn't that welcoming to new people and is hard to get help with anything or get even a response in the chat.

Average playtime is almost every day at about 4-12 CST depending on my work schedule from Monday to Friday and weekends will vary.

Just shoot me a message and if you decide to accept me and I will leave my other clan! 

Thanks for taking the time to read my submission! Enjoy your day.

~Raven~

Edited by TheSoullessRaven

• 2 weeks later...