Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[CLOSED] Krayt Dragons [Now Recruiting] Full dojo || Research completed || Part of The Planetary Alliance || Discord channel with whole alliance || Warlord positions available || Anyone can invite!

Johldemort

IGN: juraseven

MR: 8

Playstyle: Not sure yet, have to try more to find out. I like dealing damage, utility and stealth. I like to do things, not just to stay at the back of teammates and watch.

I am looking to friendly group of players who can help with advice, to do things together.

I have a mic but english is not my native language, and I prefer texting.

IGN: Valdemire

MR: 5

Clan: Left like 2 minutes ago

PrevPosition: Warlord

Reason for leaving: Never again will I make a clan this late in the game. Three months of struggling and solo developing that dojo, while the few members I had just milked the shiaaat out of it without contribution. Let me be the milk man this time!! I'm usually on every 2 or three days, but if I get hyped then errday I'll be there.7964cbf7c073e8132993ab68bdd5a47e82141a61

Hello Friends,

IGN: DadHats

MR: 2 (I'm a noob sorry)

I'm looking to leave my clan because of the amount of people online daily. The research is great but nobody is even on it.

Looking to join this clan for an active experience :).

Thanks for taking the time to read this and considering :D.

Hi guys, still fairly new to the game. Looking for a good community to help me with my experience.

IGN: .shawty

MR: 5

Not in a clan.

New to the game, don't have any proper clan experience. Interested in meeting some new people!

IGN: iiEncrypted

MR: 12

Clan Status: Active almost every day except when on vac [Asian time].

I would like to join this clan since I don't have any currently. I left my old clan because of the leader being banned for no reason.

Edited by iiEncrypted