Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 2

[DE]Mark

Всем привет. Кто поможет. После обновления пропала клавиша «установить экскаватор». Где ее теперь искать?

1 hour ago, giantconch said:

....sigh....

got screwed really hard on the key-to-relic conversion, i dont even really care what you guys patch now. 2,227 keys man. all converted into 5 of each tiers key types.

no fix for nodes that were "unleared" showing cleared after completing them

no fix for kubrows or kavats breaking stealth for no damn reason and alerting enemies on stealth runs

hey dude, i was nerfed pretty hard too and im just as pissed. actually, i think im quitting. im tired of getting these updates where its a clusterfuck of supposed fixes, because they always end up messing with things that should remain untouched. pre update i could move around and swing freely, my sprint speed helped me move along to cover more area while i swung war around. post update i cant even take two steps forward between a melee swing. its like im swimming in molasses. and my biggest problem with this update is the fact that this problem like many others will go uncorrected. if its not broke dont fix it right? i lost out on so many relics because of the conversion, i was somewhere close to 500 keys and i have S#&$ for relics now. so thanks DE. thanks for all this. ive been a player since this game started, and nerf after nerf and bad update i stood by you but i think ive had enough at this point. ive spent so much time and effort into this game and something is always rendering that time or effort useless.

i want to know why you deemed it necessary to change movement during melee. aim assist function is turned off under the advice of another player to fix the issue but its not the issue. why is it now when i swing my War and other melee weapons i cant move freely like you could pre update? im so frustrated you have no idea. i have no mobility with my melee weapons now because of this. im a hardcore player. im not trying to be a sitting duck. makes no sense why you would change this in the first place. Please change this.

Edit: Still no fix for: lack of alternate key bindings for Lunaro, and now completely broken mappings.

Well, this is just great. Ya done goofed DE, now I can't play Lunaro AT ALL with my control scheme. At least before I could use the melee channeling key to dash, but now, it seems to only work if "E" is unmapped OR mapped to melee attack. If neither of those conditions are met, it simply doesn't work. I can rebind melee attack to something like, say, "X", but it still only works when I press "E", but if I bind "E" to "Use", which is quite common for many games and something I've grown accustomed to, I simply can't dash at all. It's completely busted and all the more reason for you to actually implement alternate key bindings for Lunaro...something you should have done WEEKS ago. How the hell did it not get in this update? Please DE, I want to actually be able to play this game mode without completely messing up my normal key mappings. Fix this please!

post SotR 2, doing Lith Runs like I have been doing since SotR finally decided I could download it all the way(collecting Void Traces and leveling Zephyr mostly), 3 runs, only one of them has a Rift... sigh

on the mildly positive side, both runs without rifts had a rehost... so that might be the problem...

Still no fix for ANY Holster Sliders not working on Nova Prime! Yes, just Nova Prime, no problem with Nova. 

If you take a look at the screenshot at this point the sword should be in a different location

54ayww.png

Edited by Elannor

Thanks DE 

but pls help me i cant do the mars Junction,(1 Pic) becaus i should finish the once awaken quest. No Problem you guys think, but it is really a Problem. I have finished the quest and i got also all the rewards (2 Pic) but the quest is still in my quest task and is showed as an active quest.(3 Pic) I hope you can fix that soon.

1.bqol1g

2.bqojyg

3.bqokfubqolsk

Edited by Vitlizockt

Still absolutely no idea how to acquire the Mesa BP (or any quest frame BP aside from Inaros) now. No build tab on the pages for me and no tab telling me where to get them otherwise. More than a little frustrating since I was finally able to acquire all the parts after the amount of work it took to get her without buying her.

Some junctions like Phobos junction on Mars, Europa junction on Jupiter and Eris junction on Pluto can't be completed because there's no invasion norinfested outbreaks active (at least I can't see any of these)

Saturn junction on Jupiter doesn't count spy missions with 3 successful data extractions which also stops progression.
Breeding segment doesn't show kavat breeding option even after getting the upgrade/segment needed.

Can we get a fix for the junction challenges being incompletable? Did the jupiter spy one 19 times over and it still hasn't counted, same for Jackal on venus. They just straight up never update.

11 minutes ago, QTEila said:

Can we get a fix for the junction challenges being incompletable? Did the jupiter spy one 19 times over and it still hasn't counted, same for Jackal on venus. They just straight up never update.

Yes and fix alos pls that quest dont show as finish 

Fix the market please. Include a BLUEPRINT category in the main list so this game doesn't look pay2win desperate with everything only available for plats. I'm so tired of telling people where it's at.