Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 2

[DE]Mark

5 minutes ago, Nightscorp said:

Second Dream Quest...stuck in the cockpit of the Orbiter at the end of the quest with Operator on my Shoulder

Full-Screen reset on every start

yes ..game is still unplayable. Restart, Reinstall nothing helps ....

Edited by Tiefenresonanz

Keep getting stuck after a fissure mission on the end of mission summary. Cant' click restart, exit, or hit escape.

Haven't tried if anyone can vote up another mission, but usually people ditch right away and have to alt+f4.

Please fix this ASAP.

Launcher doesn't save the settings. Every time I start the game, the fullscreen mode, DX 10 and 11 are disabled, even if I had previously activated them.

While browsing nodes in the star chart you cannot view your squad. You have to close the navigation console.

Many times the mission result screen doesn't disappear, and it stands still during the loading back to Liset and cannot be closed, forcing you to Alt+F4.

Edited by Skyotter
Reported more issues.

Here's another issue I've had a few times. After finishing a mission, the game will lock up on the summary screen. I can still chat, but nothing else. Have to Alt+F4 to fix it. This has happened twice and someone in my squad said it happened to them at least once.

Also, the drop rate for Kavat genetic codes is absolutely absurd. I've scanned about 60-80 Kavats so far and only gotten 5, and yes they were feral Kavats. It's freaking ridiculous. It's SOOOOO much easier to get a Kubrow egg than it is to get 10 of these, and we need 10 just to build the stupid segment. It's asinine.

Oh yeah, and fix the dang Lunaro controls or put them back to the way they were. I could actually play before but now I can't even bloody play effectively. I had to remap "Use" to "F" just so I could Dash AT ALL! I'm used to using "E" and have been since I started playing about a year and a half ago. But now you're making me get used to a weird setup just so I can play Lunaro. ADD SEPARATE KEY BINDINGS. Oh, and the key bindings for Archwing? Yeah, they're the same for the main game. Why do you have a separate button to access "archwing" key bindings if it links to the exact same bindings as the main game? If I change a key in the "archwing" bindings it changes the exact same thing in the main bindings, which completely defeats the purpose of having them separate. I know you guys are at Tennocon, but this seriously needs to be addressed asap.

Edit: Game inexplicably opens in windowed mode after Alt+F4, which I had to do because the stupid results screen froze the game.

Edit2: 3 times, 3 times it's locked up on the results screen.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

OK......Im not sure how to say this or WHERE to say this but pls explain this:

Today sortie is infested and halfway after the infested inbound then i got server delay...stunt for something around 4-6 sec and then it goes again. BUT..then instead of infested mobs....corpus mobs coming. Sorry but is it intended or glitch?? I was playing solo with melee frame because i dont expect corpus come and shooting at me. It cost me the mission.

And what was that Server Delay?

1 minute ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Here's another issue I've had a few times. After finishing a mission, the game will lock up on the summary screen. I can still chat, but nothing else. Have to Alt+F4 to fix it. This has happened twice and someone in my squad said it happened to them at least once.

Yea, i got that too...after fail a mission and only Alt+F4 fix it....

C'mon...why every new update push out a new glitch? Can't I enjoy the game and DE just work to fix older issues instead of working at new features and creates more glitches? my God.

1 hour ago, Nightscorp said:

Second Dream Quest...stuck in the cockpit of the Orbiter at the end of the quest with Operator on my Shoulder

Full-Screen reset on every start

Please i want play, we cant leave the quest ....

3 hours ago, Fast_98 said:

Can you please reverse what you did for meele it feel too constricted and slow.

all my posts today touch up on the change to melee. i doubt theyll do anything to change it. look at all the bugs that never got fixed

ISSUES!

1. Game always starts in windowed mode at the highest resolution.  Each time I have to go in and adjust all option settings.  The game seems to forget all options upon exit.

2.  FRAMERATES!  After SotR update, framerates stutter and lag constantly.  I have top end hardware that had no issues before update

3. LOST MOUSE pointer.  On all post mission screens, the mouse pointer disappears and I have to frantically move my mouse around for about 5 seconds before it reappers.

Please fix!

Soooo i was wondering since Draco has been changed. Is there chance that we can have some of these nerfs/restrictions removed, that were a result of Draco exploitation.

Can't blame a guy for trying.

Either way, thanks for the fixes and great update DE.

Hey DE, can you please fix the "UNEXPECTED SERVER DELAY" thing that happens often. I never had that happening to me before this Specter of the Rail update and it's really frustrating, and also ever since this update, I've been getting less and less frames per second and also my game controller's been becoming less responsive, which also has never happened to me before this update. This update is really screwing up my fun and it's sad. So just please try to look into it, THANKS

Hello,

i detected several issues:

- Mirage quest issue:

last step:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/454118500806731158/BAC666A25BEBFFEA42A7CC2F752AF1253EBE3FAF/

but no misison active on Sedna map:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/454118500806730035/3346D764DF830254A13D179861C89155E4023599/

(or sorry if i missed something)

- Graphics Bug

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/454118500806720145/18288E566FC3DA93642776D6B34116A72529C2A3/

seems a lot to do with weapons in general

- Passerelle not opening (in ship):

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/454118500806720806/5C652BFFFC81A09163D61E12F9F90F6FAC894687/

(if we come fast)

Cheers,

any feedback welcome,

Cortex85

Edited by Cortex85
spelling