Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 2

[DE]Mark

Been at this game 3 years and the reason I play it is because I understood what I was doing , until now. So much confusion , no clear explanation on exactly what we should be doing unless you intently read. I am 57 years old run a business and I read plenty all day and do not have the time to spend many hours relearning a game that I have paid for. Now the flowery comments will not get anyone plat so quit the suck holing and lets be honest this did not come out well and I am not happy at all with the way it is presented in it's present state. I used to be able to help new people to learn because there is lots of content now ...well you get what I am saying so Devs. you have a ton of explaining to do and condense so we can get on enjoying the game not spend time working through your glitches and poor explanations of a huge update so PLEASE do not rely on the players to do your job because if I had an employee who did work like this he would not have a job long.

stop rager les gens et jouez , serieux jamais content.  perso je trouve la mise a jour nikel ,quelque bug comme tout nouveau contenue mais sa finira par etre arranger donc arreter de rager et profitez du nouveau contenue :)

pour ma par un grand GG a DE

12 hours ago, RextintorZ said:

Isn't there a better way to let people know that blueprints are still available in the Market? My clanmates keep asking if they were removed or something.

That is probably intentional. Think of the brand new player looking at the market for the first time.. They won't even know they could buy blueprints and built nonprimes. Very rarely some new guy will be inquisitive enough to notice the little button with a credits icon on it, and find out how to buy the blueprint of the weapon. But for the most part every new player will buy and spend platinum on absolute junk. It was masterfully done. Gotta respect DE for pulling that off and getting pat on the back for it by the players.

17 minutes ago, aldebert said:

stop rager les gens et jouez , serieux jamais content.  perso je trouve la mise a jour nikel ,quelque bug comme tout nouveau contenue mais sa finira par etre arranger donc arreter de rager et profitez du nouveau contenue :)

pour ma par un grand GG a DE

Va en page 5 regarde la première vidéo , voila pourquoi les gens ne sont pas content moi y compris j'attend depuis hier minuit un fix pour nous sortir de là redémarrer le jeux nous fait automatiquement réprendre la mission il y a de quoi raler 

Edited by Netferet

Affinity gain is bad, you intentionally lowered everything in game, from normal mission to nightmare, etc. - so please, make it WORTH our time. Imagine, there are people in this game that actually forma their stuf... DE, what's with that new approach to players?

Bug; When you equip an antitoxin and make the mission E Prime on earth, it does not count towards progress of the junction to Mars.

12 hours ago, RextintorZ said:

Isn't there a better way to let people know that blueprints are still available in the Market? My clanmates keep asking if they were removed or something.

It seems like DE is doing a move so people spend more platinum. Whoever in the marketing department had that glorious idea doesn't understand game dynamics at all. Because now the entire game looks like "pay 2 progress" for a new player. This will put a LOT of people off.

Suggestion: at Primary, secondary, melee parts that show up upon mouseover in the market, let a "blueprints" category pop up underneath to follow through.

Also can we please finally get rid of the "escape" key completely existing the market as long as we don't have a hotkey to "return" one step or having an UI button that does that?

Dark Split-Sword's other holster animations are still greatsword ones even when you have a dual swords stance equipped on it, causes the dagger to sort of just hover in front of your warframe. Also probably mentioned already, but the holstering customizations, IE offsetting, rolling etc, aren't working on any holster customizations.

Edited by Nirrti

ok le bug quête fait rager mais tout le monde rage pour le changement en général donc pas lieux de rager juste refflechir et profiter du nouveaux contenue et pas se pleindre car plus de draco ou autre facilité qu'il y avais mais pour la quete oui sa peu faire rager mais au pire y'a pas que sa a faire et DE finira par resoudre le souci 

We need to be able to access a node without utilizing the void fissure that happens to be on it.

I want to do an endless survival with mobs beginning at level 40-45, but instead it's forcing me to do it with mobs at level 10-15 AND with a 10 minute timer. 

This is even if I don't take the relic in.

Stupid. 

Just failed my second void fissure because someone thought it'd be a good idea to give the reactant a severely low drop rate. Seriously, who was the one who thought it'd be a good idea to make a mission where you can fail because the game decided it didn't want to give you the items you need to finish it before the timer runs out? It's completely unfair that our success is entirely based on something that's out of our control, and it's made even worse since some junctions require closing a certain number of fissures!

Either greatly increase the drop chance for the reactant, or remove the timer. Something with its success being heavily based on RNG shouldn't have both.

So something appears to have gone wrong with the conversion of void keys to void relics.  I had at least one copy of every key pre-update, but I seem to only have gotten 5 types of relics for each era.  Additionally I was talking to a friend and apparently he got two different types of the AXI V1 relics, which have distinct drop tables.

Spoiler

38aa1cce94fa4817a1f8dce71d40717c.png

Thank you DE for your diligent work thus far toward resolving the issues that have come about due to the update!

Edited by Saturn_VII
Forgot to thank DE

21 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

Just failed my second void fissure because someone thought it'd be a good idea to give the reactant a severely low drop rate. Seriously, who was the one who thought it'd be a good idea to make a mission where you can fail because the game decided it didn't want to give you the items you need to finish it before the timer runs out? It's completely unfair that our success is entirely based on something that's out of our control, and it's made even worse since some junctions require closing a certain number of fissures!

Either greatly increase the drop chance for the reactant, or remove the timer. Something with its success being heavily based on RNG shouldn't have both.

Agree completely. This is actually insulting to the player and our time, and it does not represent the developers in a kind light. It needs to be fixed.

In fact, every enemy that spawns should drop Reactant. Survival of their onslaught should be the challenge not RNG. THIS needs a priority hot fix soon.

57 minutes ago, aldebert said:

ok le bug quête fait rager mais tout le monde rage pour le changement en général donc pas lieux de rager juste refflechir et profiter du nouveaux contenue et pas se pleindre car plus de draco ou autre facilité qu'il y avais mais pour la quete oui sa peu faire rager mais au pire y'a pas que sa a faire et DE finira par resoudre le souci 

C'est vrai c'est inutile de se pleindre pour draco