Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate mission reward nerf?

Shockwave-

21 hours ago, KingNoobsta said:

Literally every reward has been slashed to half. Credits/Affinity/resource drops rewards are slashed to 50% (whether on mission rewards or sortie rewards). Actually every reward the user was "getting" got lowered by 50% ( but "almost" everything "paying for" remains the same ). So why should Syndicate Mission Rewards be any different as its a reward as well. Ofcourse its business and gaming companies have to take steps to survive/rise, which perfect fine. 

Oh and I never said there is an "Evil intent" anywhere. Those are your words. Try not to plaster them on me.

I'm merely talking on pure observation. 

Denote something as intentional without having any evidence other than 'but this or that was lowered as well!' is hardly an observation. On the other hand, there is evidence of it not functioning as intended. Besides, if you do not find it 'evil' (slightly exaggerated choice of my words there but still, you see stating it as unintentional as a false statement, aka lying), why did you comment in the first place (since it clearly was no objective observation as I said before).

4 hours ago, rngd444 said:

Denote something as intentional without having any evidence other than 'but this or that was lowered as well!' is hardly an observation. On the other hand, there is evidence of it not functioning as intended. Besides, if you do not find it 'evil' (slightly exaggerated choice of my words there but still, you see stating it as unintentional as a false statement, aka lying), why did you comment in the first place (since it clearly was no objective observation as I said before).

"why did u comment in the first place" ..

A) You are not the original poster.

B) You are not even the one I was talking to.

C) This is an open forum for everyone.

Why even bother me with your opinion at all ? 

Edited by KingNoobsta

20 hours ago, KingNoobsta said:

"why did u comment in the first place" ..

A) You are not the original poster.

B) You are not even the one I was talking to.

C) This is an open forum for everyone.

Why even bother me with your opinion at all ? 

So apparently, you had no reason? I figured as much. It has nothing to do with the original poster since you clearly quoted and answered someone else. Even if that were not the case, your point C would apply here as well. Point B isn't any different; why wouldn't I be permitted to freely begin a discussion if I disagree with you denoting your opinion as an factual observation. I wasn't asking you not to comment but for the reason why you did so since I obviously can't see one if you deny every given possibility or refuse to answer. Also, I was merely pointing out the pretextual nature of your so-called facts.

Besides, I'd really like to know how 'literally' everything gives half the reward now. Normal credit rewards got lowered but I got the same or more from Sorties. I can't see how resource gain is any different, the same goes for affinity.

53 minutes ago, rngd444 said:

So apparently, you had no reason? I figured as much. It has nothing to do with the original poster since you clearly quoted and answered someone else. Even if that were not the case, your point C would apply here as well. Point B isn't any different; why wouldn't I be permitted to freely begin a discussion if I disagree with you denoting your opinion as an factual observation. I wasn't asking you not to comment but for the reason why you did so since I obviously can't see one if you deny every given possibility or refuse to answer. Also, I was merely pointing out the pretextual nature of your so-called facts.

Besides, I'd really like to know how 'literally' everything gives half the reward now. Normal credit rewards got lowered but I got the same or more from Sorties. I can't see how resource gain is any different, the same goes for affinity.

Move on please. I have no interest in discussing or talking with u. 

Thank You. 

41 minutes ago, KingNoobsta said:

Move on please. I have no interest in discussing or talking with u. 

Thank You. 

Sure thing, I was just pointing out once more the incorrect parts of your post. Have a nice day.

26 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

So is there an official statement of what is going on with the syndicate mission rewards? Because from what I can see syndicate missions only give around 55% of the reputation they gave before SOTF.

It has yet to be fixed but was acknowledged a few posts in on the first page of this thread:

On 21.7.2016 at 10:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

There is a fix coming for an unintentional reduction to Syndicate mission Standing rewards in the next Hotfix - sorry about that!

On 22.7.2016 at 0:17 PM, rngd444 said:

Literally nothing points to that conclusion. But oh well, you're way too convinced of said evil intent without being constructive.

Yes, it does. Because that is not how "bugs" work. Bugs when coding stuff are basically in a way like typos when typing stuff. Sometimes you forget something, and sometimes you got a small part wrong. A ~50% reduction across the board is neither. Because doing that takes actual conscious effort with intent.

It's like writing "Go f... yourself" instead of "hello". Saying "sorry that was just a "typo" (or "bug") simply does not cut it because it's beyond what a simple "mistake" could account for.

1 hour ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Yes, it does. Because that is not how "bugs" work. Bugs when coding stuff are basically in a way like typos when typing stuff. Sometimes you forget something, and sometimes you got a small part wrong. A ~50% reduction across the board is neither. Because doing that takes actual conscious effort with intent.

It's like writing "Go f... yourself" instead of "hello". Saying "sorry that was just a "typo" (or "bug") simply does not cut it because it's beyond what a simple "mistake" could account for.

Well, then call it an oversight or whatever. Since they changed how the missions are distributed to the different ranks, it's highly likely it was actually messed up in the process (since they're still using the Syndicate ranks to mark the tiers of the missions, no rank 4 or 5 ones should work as some kind of indication that it's not working how it was supposed to according to the patch notes). It shouldn't happen but from my time playing Warframe I know that the simplest of things can and will get overlooked, be it only for too much on the schedule which totally was the case with SotR. I'm not defending the premature release of said update as it was unacceptable but merely stating how it still could be unintentional.

Instead of arguing if it was a deliberate attempt (which won't help 'our case' in the slightest) to cut down Syndicate gain which was just supposedly fixed (sadly, not much happened in the process), we should focus on constructively pointing out that the issue still remains. So, at least, they'd have to make a definite statement that we won't get missions with up to 9,000 standing back. And we should be persistent about it, otherwise they most likely won't even notice it.

12 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

After hotfix 13 DE listed this has been fixed, but it's still bugged.

I am at the highest rank of Steel Meridian (general).

But the mission level and reward are wrong:

5hku6Kz.jpg

I have this exact issue with Perrin, Veil and Loka as well - I'm max rank with all three, but I'm getting lower rank syndicate missions made available to me.

Can DE make a statement on whether this is intended or a bug?

Rewards are STILL bugged!

Hotfix 13 has come and gone, a new batch of syndicate missions were issued a few hours ago...and nothing has changed!

Hotfix 13  said this bug was fixed.

This is a lie. C'mon DE!

Im at max rank with 4 syndicates, including steel meridian. This is what steel meridian alerts look like right now:

Ker level 20-25. Rescue (defender). Reward 3570

Valefor level 25-30. Sabotage (valiant) Reward 3700

Thon level 30-35. Sabotage (brave) Reward 3650

Edited by bolivianhighcommander

I got a question for anyone having a mission over 5,000: is the mission type Defense? I have four of them right now and literally all of them are Defense. Actually, I noticed this even before the supposed fix arrived but I thought it was a coincidence.

33 minutes ago, rngd444 said:

I got a question for anyone having a mission over 5,000: is the mission type Defense? I have four of them right now and literally all of them are Defense. Actually, I noticed this even before the supposed fix arrived but I thought it was a coincidence.

defense and interception were always higher anyway 50% above the normal reward, at max they were like 9K when everything else at max is 6K. So defense at 5K now is still broken if you are at max syndicate rank.

56 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

defense and interception were always higher anyway 50% above the normal reward, at max they were like 9K when everything else at max is 6K. So defense at 5K now is still broken if you are at max syndicate rank.

Gotcha. Still, got no other endless one so far, that's why I asked.

9 hours ago, VelarozDosun said:

I've seen Survival and Interception, just not much of 'em.

I have yet again four Defense missions and nothing else D:

May I ask which Syndicates you have? I'm at Hexis / Suda / Perrin / Loka.

4 hours ago, rngd444 said:

I have yet again four Defense missions and nothing else D:

May I ask which Syndicates you have? I'm at Hexis / Suda / Perrin / Loka.

New Loka, Perrin Sequence, Red Veil. I had the interception with Veil.

Whole lotta defenses for the rest indeed, and it's getting tiring.

DE - How can it be TWENTY days without this issue being fixed? How can it be that this was claimed to be fixed in Hotfix 13, but wasn't and claimed to then be addressed in Update 1 and wasn't.

20 days is a long time to leave people hosed on syndicate mission rewards if they were not intentionally reduced.

Edited by Shockwave-

4 hours ago, VelarozDosun said:

New Loka, Perrin Sequence, Red Veil. I had the interception with Veil.

Whole lotta defenses for the rest indeed, and it's getting tiring.

Thanks. I now have Interception for Hexis and Perrin since the latest reset, so it was just bad RNG after all, I guess D:

1 hour ago, rngd444 said:

Thanks. I now have Interception for Hexis and Perrin since the latest reset, so it was just bad RNG after all, I guess D:

Still painful now, since none of the missions are lining up with the title of players. =\

I'm sorry, but three title 1 missions does not meet the standing needs of a title 5. Especially since the overall standing they give is still the same as it was earlier. They nerfed the syndicate daily standing rewards by a good chunk.

Wasn't it like 4K, 5K, 6K, with the defense/interception getting the 50% bonus, so they were 6K, 7.5K, and 9K? We're down to 3500, 3800, 5K~ God it hurts.

Edited by VelarozDosun

15 minutes ago, VelarozDosun said:

Still painful now, since none of the missions are lining up with the title of players. =\

I'm sorry, but three title 1 missions does not meet the standing needs of a title 5. Especially since the overall standing they give is still the same as it was earlier. They nerfed the syndicate daily standing rewards by a good chunk.

Wasn't it like 4K, 5K, 6K, with the defense/interception getting the 50% bonus, so they were 6K, 7.5K, and 9K? We're down to 3500, 3800, 5K~ God it hurts.

No need to be sorry for wanting reasonable missions and yup, it shouldn't stay like that. I was merely trying to deny my own assumption that even the mission type distribution is somehow bugged. They should look into it another time as it clearly isn't fixed yet and actively communicate if we get 9k missions back or not.