Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Once Awake Bug

Having an issue completing the requirements for the Earth to Mars junction that gives you the Void Relic segment. For seemingly no reason, I don't have credit for having completed Once Awake, despite the fact that I completed it soon after it came out shortly after it released. The quest isn't exactly repeatable, so is there anything I can do to get around this? Would like it to be fixed if not.

1 minute ago, Vynoth said:

The Quest doesn't even exist in my codex, it's just marked blank with the "???" as if I never encountered the quest. At M21 I assure you I've done this quest before.

I am sure you have, I was just wondering how similar your problem is to mine. I actually have credit for it in the codex, but in the quest log when you look at the star chart it still has it in the active or pending list, so I can also not finish the mars junction for the void segment. I really hope someone can fix this for us, because not having the void segment locks off another junction.

Right - sounds like we're not exactly alike as I don't have credit in my Codex but have all the other requirements for the Void Segment. My son (Nachoguy5) just did his junction and completed the room (nice cut scene!) but I cannot complete the junction w/o the Once Awake. I also hope Devs see this and fix it.

I have completed Vors Prize it should give me Once awake after this but I have not recieved it and now I can not progress which means I can not access the void I don't know what to do I have thought of every way possible it is beginning to annoy me now.

Edited by ElsieeBubbaxo

On 7/8/2016 at 10:44 PM, animmortalghoulfromtokyo said:

I've Completed all the tasks for once awake quite a while ago but the quest is still not "completed". With the new Void update this means that no matter what I can't complete the mars junction and therefore cannot get the relic segment. 

Here's the Link: http://imgur.com/a/aKsmo

My UI looks just like that, with Once Awake still being in the list and in the codex it has all three checked. The only difference is I do not have that "Begin" button in the codex.

On 7/12/2016 at 9:26 PM, TangentX said:

I'm having the same issue as well.

Completed Once Awake a long time ago but I guess it never really disappeared from my quest list.

Here's all the relevant screen grabs- hope this can be fixed soon please!
http://imgur.com/a/vjbac

My issue is identical. They have hotfixed a few times but I have yet to see a fix. It sucks that we cannot get the Void Relic segment because of this bug

22 hours ago, TangentX said:

Many hotfixes later and still nothing.

Can we get an update on this please? Just so that we know the right people are aware and it's on the list of things to fix?

Someone from DE replied here so I hope this is high on their to-do list, if there at all. They just released another hot-fix a few hours ago and it is still not fixed.

Still broken even after getting excited about this:

Fix a progression stopping issue in the Once Awake quest if the player switched their active quest before claiming the Heat Sword Blueprint, and then built and sold the Heat Sword before ever switching Once Awake back to being an active quest.