The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to this game?

I'll admit, these past couple weeks/months I haven't been playing warframe all too much. Fallout, Smite, Overwatch, etc. have been the focus of my attention as of late.But now I don't think I want to return even when the new cinematic quest comes out.

Draco has been... removed? Void has been changed completely? Almost all the frames have been nerfed? Nullifiers got a buff??

Can you guys please explain to me what happened in these past couple of months, is it worth coming back to?

Archwing was always bad.. and there is no point arguing with that. As for the other things.. Thank god that Draco is gone.. no more mr21 with 100-200 hours played that have no clue what to do. The starchart is back to the way it should have been (if anyone remembers starchart 1.0), though i laugh at DEs decision of updating it in the 1st place. The void is a more.. sensitive subject.. some like the new one, some don't.. i'm in-between tending to not like the new one, but hey, thats just me.

It is worth coming back to and giving it a try, then decide your future course of action ;)

*Almost all frames have been nerfed*

Nah, all the stupidly cheesy frames got fairly nerfed, Trinity and Mag's changes are debatable. 

Wait a few days and a new 'Draco' will most likely be discovered. Void got changed so its less repetitive and Nullifiers were slightly buffed, tho I'd say they need a complete nerf. 

At the moment, the game is pretty buggy and most likely wont get patched up till Monday, so don't get your hopes to high. I'd say come back after a week or so after they iron out the bugs and glitches. They already fixed quiet a few in the last hotfix. 

Edited by Agentawesome

47 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

whats up to debate , not everything got better , archwing got worse for example

Archwing got better honestly, the only thing I could think of is pulling the cemera back a hair.

I actually squealed when I saw I could use the boosters and aim instead of being forced to a crawl.

Some say it is slower but it's not.

DE made a lot of changes in SotR and a lot of people are very  confused, and thus pissed. If I were you, OP, I'd wait until all of this drama calms down and people return to normal as they realize that things weren't really lost, they were just shifted around. Besides, there are a lot of bugs still. Wait until The War Within is out and some hotfixes are piled on. By then, people should have calmed down.