Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game starts in windowed mode; stuck in a knelt position after leaving a Junction.

JudasMaiden

As title suggests, after the update, on closing the game, it automatically starts in 800x600 windowed mode on the next launch. The settings somehow seems to get reverted back to windowed mode on closing the game, I think?

EDIT: The Windowed/Fullscreen settings seem to be bugged. On changing to full screen after entering the game, I can't Alt-Tab back to my desktop either. And I have to change my settings to windowed again to go back to the desktop. DE pls fix this

Also, whenever I leave a Junction (Regardless of whether I activate it or not) my Warframe seems to get stuck in a knelt position, facing opposite to the navigation panel. This however gets solved by opening and closing the menu though.

I know they are not major bugs, but they are annoying nonetheless. 

Edited by JudasMaiden
Added more information

the windowed thing is happening for me too.. also i can't move my cursor to the bottom of the screen while on the ship. my fps have gone to S#&$ also...

THe map is frustrating me, its beautiful but i want to know where to farm certain resources.... I dont want it to be a guessing game ffs... 

some changes were just not needed at all

What's happening is that a setting in the launcher is being reverted or not being saved - the Full-Screen option under Settings.

The work around is to go into the Launcher settings, click the little gear icon next to the language options in the upper right hand corner, and make sure that the box for Full-Screen is ticked / checked.

A work around I have been using is choosing Fullscreen Borderless if you can run it.  That setting doesn't revert you to windowed mode at a different resolution.

Edited by ZhanYu

Also... besides all that. I got stuck a few times after a mission. Stuck with the Reward Window Progress. Clicking on Repeat Mission or Exit doesnt work, but i can still chat "behind" the window. 

4 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

What's happening is that a setting in the launcher is being reverted or not being saved - the Full-Screen option under Settings.

The work around is to go into the Launcher settings, click the little gear icon next to the language options in the upper right hand corner, and make sure that the box for Full-Screen is ticked / checked.

Ah that kinda momentarily solves the windowed issue. It also does solve the Alt-Tabbing issue as well. But, gotta check the fullscreen button on the launcher every time I launch the game, so that is kind of a letdown. Dunno why it's reverting/not saving the fullscreen option on the launcher. Hope the devs look into this.

2 hours ago, Yharos said:

Also... besides all that. I got stuck a few times after a mission. Stuck with the Reward Window Progress. Clicking on Repeat Mission or Exit doesnt work, but i can still chat "behind" the window. 

This bug never happened to me yet, but I have heard that this bug is ruining the play for a lot of other players.

EDIT: Well, it seems that this bug has heard my thoughts, and decided to pay a visit to me too. Great way to get victimized.

Edited by JudasMaiden
Speak of the Devil...

On 10/07/2016 at 11:36 AM, MirageKnight said:

The launcher settings box also reverts for me, I need to check it every time I load the game atm.

Though, oddly, my GF on her comp is not experiencing this issue...

Edited by Carnage2K4

I have this problem too

On 9/7/2016 at 5:00 PM, JudasMaiden said:

Also, whenever I leave a Junction (Regardless of whether I activate it or not) my Warframe seems to get stuck in a knelt position, facing opposite to the navigation panel. This however gets solved by opening and closing the menu though.

To me this happens at random even after normal missions