Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

I not want to sound rude but, seriously, could you guys maybe wait till it is out and  then can compare it? New stuff gets sort of fixed anyway after awhile due to hotfixes if something is to of.

Why make this threads about comparing thigns that are not even out yet or we not even know the stats of.

3 minutes ago, Grimlock84 said:

why ?

Dont ya trust me

0b4.jpg

Well I'm saying you obviously don't understand what an overpowered weapon would be. Tigris with 8 rounds in it's magazine and them fire rate that it doesn't need? Galatine with 8 meter base melee range?

id you would give a weapon more damage, and buff it's fire rate and quadruple it's magazine that would be overpowered because the Tigris works in quick succession, the people saying it should get 4 size magazine as a buff is sorta a stretch but still not overpowered .-.

Edited by cookieknife

To be a sidegrade, Tigris Prime has magazine, crit stats and status chance to mess with, as the Sacnti messed with damage and reload speed. As for Galantine, likely a straight buff to make a trinity between it, Fragor Prime and Scindo Prime. If it is good enough it may well step above War slightly.

39 minutes ago, Dralkai said:

I kind of hope that rather than normal stat ups the galantine P has a huge boost on charge attacks and increased charge speed - being the king of charge attacks like back in the old day

yea i remember playing before they changed the charging omg galatine was the best back then

Truthfully? I am annoyed at the Tigris getting Primed before the Strun.

I get why it's the Tigris (slash damage and Desecrate) but I am getting tired of having my hopes up every Prime Access for a Strun that is good looking and does good damage.

It's not like there is a singles Tigris that's an under performer whereas the Strun family has two under performers, and a great weapons that is both hard to acquire and ugly as sin.

That said, I am sure both the Primed Galantine and Tigris weapons will be Super-Great and Fantastic.

*goes off grumbling into a corner* 

On Saturday, July 09, 2016 at 2:48 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Part of Nekros' model. What's intereting is he has the spot for Mortos Syandana, but he has no Prime version included. I am hoping. Please.

I think that might actually be kyroptera prime syandana. It poses too many similarities and if that was his model it would interfere with an equipped syandana

2 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

1. what the hell is his face supposed to be? Some sort of flower/moth/skull thingy!

2. if the tigris prime is better than sancti, will it eventually get nerfed?

3. will the prime accessories come with a cool new armour?

4. will nekros get a rework before his prime comes out?

If you watch the tenno live video on youtube, they told us at the con that they were looking at reworking atleast desecrate to be a toggle or an area of affect with a timer like Nyx's chaos bubble.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Isn't the Strun a Corpus weapon @Padre_Akais? And the strun is a garbage weapon just like the boar and drakgoon anyways. It'd just be more mastery fodder with gold polish.

1. No, Strun is a Tenno weapon.

2. None of the weapons you named are actually garbage (Boar comes fairly close though imo).

3. Your logic presumes it wouldn't have it's damage upgraded... Which isn't consistent with Prime weapons compared to the original counterparts.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Isn't the Strun a Corpus weapon @Padre_Akais? And the strun is a garbage weapon just like the boar and drakgoon anyways. It'd just be more mastery fodder with gold polish.

Tenno weapon. Its also the only starter primary without a prime yet (which isn't saying much as kunai, furis, furax also aren't primed yet)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

The Drakgoon and Strun aren't total garbage? Cause I've used both (including the strun wraith on 2 occasions) and they were horrible. Including while using primed point blank on both, just bad to play with and took too long to level up for my tastes before I could get rid of them.

Strun wraith is nice, i preffer it over hek.

1 hour ago, (XB1)CitrusTheNile said:

Hello Tenno,

I just watched Mogamu's new vid and he displayed that Nekros prime as well as tigris and galatine prime are on there way. Will the tigris prime be better than the sancti? Will the galatine prime be the new melee weapon that deals the most base damage i.e. more than war? I don't really care about Nekros all that much tbh. 

Not a Nekros fan myself, but that Tigris Prime looks juicy... in that "can render enemies into so much juice on the scenery" sort of way. :3

Definitely looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

I not want to sound rude but, seriously, could you guys maybe wait till it is out and  then can compare it? New stuff gets sort of fixed anyway after awhile due to hotfixes if something is to of.

Why make this threads about comparing thigns that are not even out yet or we not even know the stats of.

It's fun to speculate, no need to be a downer.

Hopefully the two new prime weapons will be side-grades! If not, oh well, I'm not using them. I may try to get the Glatine Prime, but honestly I prefer the model of the current one, since the crescent shaped hilt makes for a great sugatra attachment point, and the Tigris Prime lost me at the start of the barrel. Why are there two nipples now? That crescent looks majestic, but it flows into what looks like an erect cl*t, and breaking up the once smooth wood stock is also a sin. I'm the kind of person who loves strange looking weapons, but I also love having flowing stocks, i.e. the one on the current Tigris and the Karak

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

The Drakgoon and Strun aren't total garbage? Cause I've used both (including the strun wraith on 2 occasions) and they were horrible. Including while using primed point blank on both, just bad to play with and took too long to level up for my tastes before I could get rid of them.

Then you weren't using the proper mods for them...

Strun Wraith is a proc-viable weapon, believe it or not. May need to make some trades for the mods, but one forma and a catalyst can make this a nightmare for the enemy...

Frigid Blast, Scattering Inferno, Shell Shock, Toxic Barrage, Point Blank, Shotgun Spazz, Hell's Chamber, Full Contact (all maxed)

The Forma is used to add a V slot, keep the dash.

The end result? 100% status proc chance, 6028 per-shot damage, a maintainable 4.75 rounds/sec fire rate (admittedly on a semi-auto trigger), and a fancy black and red paintjob.

Now, I know what you're thinking... "6,028 per-shot damage sucks!" Catch is, every single shot downrange is plastering the enemy with any one of a number of damage-type procs and just plain ruining their day in the process. Stack those in, and that 6028 per-shot damage just got more attractive.

Drakgoon, on the other hand, is more a brute force weapon with proc potential in its' own way... You'd need a catalyst, and 3 Forma for the modset...

Frigid Blast, Scattering Inferno, Shell Shock, Toxic Barrage, Sweeping Serration, Point Blank (Primed version optional), Hell's Chamber, Fomorian Accelerant

The Formas are used to add two V slots and a dash (otherwise, fitting Primed PB, Hell's Chamber and Sweeping Serration would be impossible.)

With all of those in place, and maxed out... you're looking at a 59% proc rate, and roughly 20,000 damage on a charged shot (est. 6,750 on uncharged shots due to flak spread) and the flak fired will be bouncing through the room like razor-edged pinballs.

Trading out the maxed Point Blank for a maxed Primed Point Blank boosts your damage to an estimated 9400 damage on uncharged shots (again, due to flak spread) and a devastating 28,280 damage per charged shot, beating out the Opticor for highest per-shot damage (a 5-Forma, catalyst-equipped Opticor averages 27,000 per-shot damage, and the charge can't be held, unlike the Drakgoon.)

Overall, recommend some patience when dealing with weapons. That, and plenty of Forma. (catalysts help, otherwise you're gonna need ALOT more Forma)