Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

2 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Hang on why is nekros black? I thought primes go in a ratio of white/black/white/black. vauban was black and yet nekros is too.

Probably because there's nothing keeping that cycle in place, and it's nekros, black would tend to fit a bit better

35 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Probably because there's nothing keeping that cycle in place, and it's nekros, black would tend to fit a bit better

But the whole cycle has been steady up till now apparently. sure nova p isn't exactly white but she isn't black either. it seems this game isn't consistent sometimes

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

2 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Hang on why is nekros black? I thought primes go in a ratio of white/black/white/black. vauban was black and yet nekros is too.

It's not wbwbwb. There's one w and one b in each mmff cycle. The order of w and b isn't always the same. Sometimes wb, sometimes bw. 

5 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

But the whole cycle has been steady up till now apparently. sure nova p isn't exactly white but she isn't black either. it seems this game isn't consistent sometimes

Well, galatine prime is a thing, so the cycle is already out the window. You know, a second heavy blade, when every new prime melee is of a new type? A heavy blade that is already overused as is?

Instabuy for me, yeah, but I don't have to like the fact that it's a thing.

6 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

It's not wbwbwb. There's one w and one b in each mmff cycle. The order of w and b isn't always the same. Sometimes wb, sometimes bw. 

But my point is that there are supposed to be one white male one black male one white female one black one. doesn't matter which comes first but there has to be one of each colour and right now we have two black male primes. volt prime was black ash prime white. but now vauban was black and nekros is also black it breaks the cycle

4 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Well, galatine prime is a thing, so the cycle is already out the window. You know, a second heavy blade, when every new prime melee is of a new type? A heavy blade that is already overused as is?

Instabuy for me, yeah, but I don't have to like the fact that it's a thing.

I don't really mind what weapons we get. the colour is what bugs me. ive read up that this colour cycle has been consistent for years 

6 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

I don't really mind what weapons we get. the colour is what bugs me. ive read up that this colour cycle has been consistent for years 

Way I look at it is, they already broke one cycle to please the vocal minority, why not just break the other while they're at it?

5 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

but....which minority specifically asked for nekros to be black?

No one really, I'm being very salty more than anything. My point is a disregard for tradition is a disregard for tradition, once you decide to do it, no need to be selective about it.

In other words I'm bitter and critical about this PA, much as you're disproving of their color choice.

On 7/9/2016 at 3:02 PM, Lijka said:

But, but, but... my 6 forma Sancti Tigris... :(

I feel your pain.  Tigris Prime will just end up being mastery because of Sancti's proc.  

If only DE would allow us to skin our weapons with whatever variant versions we already own....

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Karamethien said:

Pretty sure the Prime Tigris won't beat Sancti, but here goes hoping!

Same way boltor prime doesn't beat telos boltor :'D

But tbh I think it'll go the sidegrade route, maybe have 4 default magazine.

Edited by BattledOne

Just noticed how freakishly long that weird ornament on his right ring finger actually is.

127e2add2cf5b34bddee832d78df6d8c.png29a40c0f7cdf1e7a3759812608e7ae9d.png

See it clipping through the second image. The more I look at him, the more I realize how archaic and possibly tribal his design really is. I have to appreciate such things.

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

Just noticed how freakishly long that weird ornament on his right ring finger actually is.

127e2add2cf5b34bddee832d78df6d8c.png29a40c0f7cdf1e7a3759812608e7ae9d.png

See it clipping through the second image. The more I look at him, the more I realize how archaic and possibly tribal his design really is. I have to appreciate such things.

I noticed it right away. I don't know if I'll be able to stand the incredible clipping :P

It's also not the ring finger, but rather the smaller one. Which makes it look funny :P

Edited by NightmareT12

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I noticed it right away. I don't know if I'll be able to stand the incredible clipping :P

Everyone who plays should easily be used to clipping by now, though I can definitely see the possibility of long finger clipping disturbing some with no surprise. Nekros Prime using sparring weapons or fists will have the appearance of having his finger stuck in a bamboo shoot after accepting it as a permanent, involuntary addition to his body.

On 9.7.2016 at 8:41 PM, Agentawesome said:

PYiuti1.jpg

UX286bz.jpg

93gvYrS.jpg

Get hyped up guys. 

Credits to this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4s1fbx/tennocon_dev_session_1_art_panel_updates_inside/

Personally, I think Nekros looks like an angel now.

how should i give feedback or talk about smth i didnt expirience life right now ?

i have different dreams about warframe and i find out i better leave them fast ^^)

Edited by Guest

Oh man, I'm hyped! 

Always wanted Nekros Prime! People been saying he looks like an angel of death but I'm more reminded of a blinged-out wraith or specter tbh.

As for the Tigris Prime...I'm just going down the middle of the road. It would have been nice to get another tenno weapon, but I'll take this in the meantime so long as it's good. That just means that we can look forward to the other prime weapons we want down the line. As for the people who really hate all I can say for them is: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

As for the Galatine Prime: I love the design, but I doubt I'd use it. Never liked the feel of heavy weapons, no matter how effective. 

Edited by Khaine62