Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

Just now, Serafim_94 said:

Contender arrives. Will Tigris Prime beat Sancti Tigris? Time to make bets.

My guess? No. The sancti tigris is more than strong enough as it is. Frankly, I think they could have made a better choice than the tigris. I, uh, just can't think of one at the moment. It's too bad we can't get a gorgon prime...

2 minutes ago, Lijka said:

But, but, but... my 6 forma Sancti Tigris... :(

Seriously, though. Why prime a weapon that already has an alternative to the standard model and needs no buffs/reworks instead of one of the weapons that could do with some love, for example Tiberon.

Yes! Tiberon prime! Why couldn't we have that?

Wake me up when Limbo gets here, ktxhbai, also I might buy this, if Nekros gets a rework, I was disappointed with him when I first got him.

And I swear to god if these weapons do more damage than War and Sancti Tigris respectively but have a lower MR rank, I am outta here.

AKA I'll be back in a week to far them and use them.

Edited by AurumandArgentum

Just now, PikeOrShield said:

@NightmareT12

Will it be at the panel latter?  I just got used to them doing the cinematic to reveal the next primes and designs rather than getting the art first.

I think there was a TennoLive panel that's getting streamed, like in other events, so maybe they show stuff later in that one.

I'm as striked as you that they decided to show this on the Art stream. On the other hand it makes sense so... *shrug*