Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

Not sure if more damage on tigris will be better than a statut corrosive aoe proc but whatever : Take my money and shut up, next time it should be this wonderful banshee prime i was waiting for ages ! ( and Ignis-Atterax prime ?! Hey let me dream! )

Edited by GHOST-CHILD

This leaves me at a loss for words.

Lots of weapons really could use a prime variant.  Galatine and Tigris?  Not among them.

And Nekros, dear Nekros....  Is it truly worth blinging him up while he is nothing more then a lootbot?  He needs to get disassociated with desecrate. 

Edited by Zezakh

14 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Same as always.

Prime Frames are released in male, male, female, female and repeat, so far.

Whereas as normal frames are male, female.

Oh I didn't know, now I do ! Thank You.

I hope next Banshee and Zephyr =O

Then maybe Oberon and Hydroid after.

I guess maybe Valkyr next, things gonna get weird after that.

Edited by Xennocide420

Wow. I literally forma'd my Tigris 5 times. 

Then

Sancti Tigris came out. Threw another 5 or 6 formas in that one

Now

Primed Tigris? I got a feeling this will be a crit shotgun since the other 2 versions was not & we could use another critical shotgun (Primed Ravage). Well time to throw another 6 formas in. Pls let this be the last version of the Tigris. Lol

That Nekros thou 0.0

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Wow. I literally forma'd my Tigris 5 times. 

Then

Sancti Tigris came out. Threw another 5 or 6 formas in that one

Now

Primed Tigris? I got a feeling this will be a crit shotgun since the other 2 versions was not & we could use another critical shotgun (Primed Ravage). Well time to throw another 6 formas in. Pls let this be the last version of the Tigris. Lol

That Nekros thou 0.0

I can almost guarantee it will be a crit shotgun. All it needs is 1.5x > 2.0x crit damage as the Sancti already has enough critical chance.

25 minutes ago, Zezakh said:

This leaves me at a loss for words.

Lots of weapons really could use a prime variant.  Galatine and Tigris?  Not among them.

And Nekros, dear Nekros....  Is it truly worth blinging him up while he is nothing more then a lootbot?  He needs to get disassociated with desecrate. 

I was waiting for tipedo prime, with these new primes, there will be debates on which is better... new lokas version vs orokin version...

Edited by Wolfnrun

4 minutes ago, Zeroseer said:

Why tigris and galatine? Why not something like tiberon and anku? 0.o

Agree.

Those weapons will just replace already existing end game weapons. Rather then adding two NEW endgame viable weapons.

I don't get it.

oh and Bye War........ Is that the reason Stalker visit chance seems to be higher now?