Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

1 hour ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

So much this

And what is this I hear about 'reinvigorating' the galatine? LOL. It's one of the most commonly used melee weapons, there are dozens of other choices that actually needed the publicity of being primed. Ah well, they've gone and broken the tradition of one per category, time to pretend the S#&$ty melee weapons don;t exist. Wait, they already do that.

Am I salty? Yes. Industrial accident level.

Yeah DE for some odd reason keeps on releasing weapons in the same weapon class.Like why a shotgun?why not a cross bow,a beam weapon,an explosive weapon,etc.We need primes for those weapons.Why not silva and Aegis prime instead of galatine?Why is DE doing the same thing they did with boltor prime and telos boltor?Man if that's like this,syndicate melees that already have prime versions might be in the syndicates.Well next is female primes.Hopefully after female primes oberon comes with the silva and Aegis prime.I mean he is a paladin right?Man,Oberon prime,attica prime or zhuge prime,and silva and Aegis prime would be a good prime access for oberon.It matches his theme so freakin well.

Man oh man can't people just quit your griping & be happy for once.

I'm glad we are getting this awesome prime access it's an automatic buy for me 

That said every tenno weapon is eventually getting primed so like it or not these 2 weapons would have been primed sooner or later 

Bottomline is stopping crying & pouting every time something new & good comes out.

I'll cya all back here when it comes out & everyone digging the best prime access ever!!

38 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

Yeah DE for some odd reason keeps on releasing weapons in the same weapon class.Like why a shotgun?why not a cross bow,a beam weapon,an explosive weapon,etc.We need primes for those weapons.Why not silva and Aegis prime instead of galatine?Why is DE doing the same thing they did with boltor prime and telos boltor?Man if that's like this,syndicate melees that already have prime versions might be in the syndicates.Well next is female primes.Hopefully after female primes oberon comes with the silva and Aegis prime.I mean he is a paladin right?Man,Oberon prime,attica prime or zhuge prime,and silva and Aegis prime would be a good prime access for oberon.It matches his theme so freakin well.

I'd argue for Kronen Prime, but that just be me :p

Whatever the case, we really don't need another heavy blade prime for chrissakes.

12 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Can you feel the powercreep incoming ?

Say goodbye to the scindo prime, tigris and  sancti tigris.

I really hope they will be sidegrades, but knowing DE they will be Upgrades. Nikana P just proves this.

Just now, Kuestenjung said:

I really hope they will be sidegrades, but knowing DE they will be Upgrades. Nikana P just proves this.

Well if they sidegrade, less people will be interested in this prime access.

But since they did many useless prime weapon recently (like akstileto) maybe one will be OP and the other really bad.

1 minute ago, Hazzlenut said:

You forgot War, Fragor probably as well.....

Fragor is already not that great... I mean come on, the weapon would be top tier if it didn't have so sh*tty stances.

Just imagine if it could equip cleaving whirlwind :D

And well the war isn't so good, especially compared with nikana prime already in game.

Edited by Trichouette

Nekros Prime's helmet is unnekrosy. Golden skull would be so much cooler.

Tigris Prime? I kind of knew it'll happen sooner or later. And still better than Dread Prime.

Galatine Prime was to be expected. It sees way too much use to not be primed

Was so hook on Oberon Prime, so was sad to hear that it was nekros who would get this (hate his abilities).

Never liked shotguns.

But galatine made me happy.

The I looked at Nekros Prime, and was like "Well they made the right decision", cannot wait to farm him :)

How long will we have to wait for Tiberon Prime? And most importantly, where's the Primed version of the Ceramic Dagger - the single best weapon to be used for coptering when it was there, If any weapon needs a prime version, it's the Ceramic Dagger.