Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe skin

Rimuru

I like the idea, but there's simply too much stuff happening at once.

There's the tube thingies on her arms, all those balls around her collarbone, hips and legs, too many colours and motives.
I know "over the top and beyond" is kinda warframes thing and all? but for me, personally this is just too much.
If they'd tone her down a little, like removing the tubes and maybe streamlining the colourscheme a bit, this would certainly be quite a cool and unique skin concept.

Just my opinion though, there's probably people liking it the way it is.

Great sadness, that is truly horrific. Nova is my favorite frame, but I won't buy this (and I've bought deluxe skins for frames I don't even play. Have all but Loki's which was meh). Was really looking forward to a Nova deluxe skin too, since consoles can't get the Tennogen stuff. :(

My opinion? The reason I wanted Nova (and later Nova Prime) was because I love the way she looks, and when it comes to looks, she's definitely in my top three female 'Frames (right under Ivara and Valkyr). As for this Deluxe skin? I would never ruin Nova's appearance with that. If I wanted a "Deluxe" skin for her, I'd link my Warframe account to Steam and get the Visage skin.

2 minutes ago, Hazzlenut said:

How is this skin even remotely reflecting what she is all about as a frame....Like wtf who came up with this?

She a warframe with the abilities of a god, this skin is based off a goddess. 

Some people even refer to nova as the kid with the powers of a god.

1 minute ago, Rogue_Striker said:

She a warframe with the abilities of a god, this skin is based off a goddess. 

Some people even refer to nova as the kid with the powers of a god.

If you consider her powers abilities of gods, then you can consider 90% of the other warframes gods as well.

But, Banshee, Oberon etc all had skins that matched their theme way better then this......

Oh and,

Nova is an antimatter themed Warframe

7 minutes ago, Hazzlenut said:

If you consider her powers abilities of gods, then you can consider 90% of the other warframes gods as well.

But, Banshee, Oberon etc all had skins that matched their theme way better then this......

Oh and,

Nova is an antimatter themed Warframe

Controlling something that might not even exist in our universe seems more godly than any other warframe.

5 minutes ago, Rogue_Striker said:

Controlling something that might not even exist in our universe seems more godly than any other warframe.

Think that title belongs to Limbo.

But hey, atleast they controlled how much $ they will be getting from this.