Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe skin

Rimuru

What the hell is that?

Looks like a cross between a mayan warrior, the goddess Vishnu and a box of crayon vomit.

Its hideous, really hideous, thats kill it with fire then nuke it from orbit to make sure its dead hideous.

1 minute ago, Knight_Ex said:

Isn't that a religious icon? Its deplecting Kali a hindu goddess isn't it? Won't people get offended by that? o.o, I mean we have no frames that actually have religious symbolism.

Atlas, nezha, and wukong ..... I fellow the old ways jkjk

4 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Isn't that a religious icon? Its deplecting Kali a hindu goddess isn't it? Won't people get offended by that? o.o, I mean we have no frames that actually have religious symbolism.

Loki, Nezha, and Nyx are actual deities, plus Trinity which evokes Christianity.

2 hours ago, RavenousPartyLibrarian said:

I like it, too!

We'll form a tiny community of people that like the deluxe nova skin.

And I'll join you! I actually like this skin a lot, but I'm sad the rest of the community doesn't.

If this was designed by IgnusDei, I've lost faith and would be disappointed. However, from the way Rebecca remarked it, it's designed by Mynki and the DE art team. Please, just commission IgnusDei to do the Deluxe Skins again. I didn't buy the Valkyr Gersemi skin designed by Mynki either. This skin reminds me of Inaros's terrible design. Mynki does really good Prime designs, though, so I don't understand why he drops the ball on original stuff.

Edited by SicSlaver

It's official folks, Nova Prime is as good as it gets.

It reminds me of a decor your 50 year old single hippy aunt might have in her flat. Btw the arms look like candlesticks.

Edited by LocoWithGun

I play mainly Nova and I must say that I am very off-put by this design. I love her original sleek look, but this skin is just... no. The strange yellow balls, the goofy looking arms and the pointy helmet... heck, the majority of the design has nothing appealing about it at all IMO. It's simply too messy and too weird. I'm also getting some serious Hindu vibes, but I fail to see what this particular source of inspiration has to do with Nova. It would be a better fit for an entirely new frame.

Sadly I can't come up with any suggestions for changes except redo it with a sci-fi theme instead of a Hindu theme.

I was looking forward to a deluxe skin, but if this is what we are getting then I'm not touching it, sorry.

Edited by Larsurus