The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Stealing one of the Tenno's frames is pretty meaningless. He'll have to find a way to disrupt transference itself to force the Operator out of their shell.

If it's our favorite frame, we'd be forced out of our shell to get get it back.

5 hours ago, Pogomonster said:

Hype.

Those are actual screenshots in the game.

I'm telling yah War Within looks finished. o -o

They're probably polishing some stuff out first and quintuple checking it, and playing through it a few times to make sure it's all good to go.

1 hour ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

Rip my old hd6770 I think

I suspected that the new lightning was one of the major reasons why the update got delayed as according to Steve's showcases it will enhance the experience and the vid where he switched the new lightning on/off showed how dull it is without the new tech.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Y'all need to go play Bloodborne. It'll put some manners on ya, keep you busy until TWW drops.

You mean it will teach us to throw our keyboards in anger over combat difficulty instead of combat cheese? (Coming from a person who had to play Bloodborne as their first Souls style game and didn't know what the f**k they were getting into.)

I am still extremely hyped since the day they anounced it. Why should my hype go away because its delayed? Sh*t like that happens in game development, or anywhere else and i rather have a polished story rather than something halfassed. :D