Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of Tennocon alert lvl 200-9999

Rimuru

5 minutes ago, (PS4)OBORAWATIBINOST said:

I'm almost absolutely positive this is impossible.

Nekros for bonus ls,  no carriers to waste ls. Loki, inaros and ivara w/ covert leth 1shots.

Not even close to impossible.

2 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

im saying it for his own good he cant kill us in the mission

Soo... you are just pounding each other hard there? What I'd pay for such a sight. Hot Tenno on Stalker action...

Spoiler

mlfw1043_medium.jpg

3 minutes ago, Btabc said:

Well it'd be great if I could even attempt this... keeps saying that NO one I go with is qualified?!?!?!  Oh well...

You need everyone to equip only melee weapons, no primary or secondary or companions 

12 minutes ago, MadMav737 said:

Is this your Idea of a joke D.E., or just a MASSIVE F**K YOU to all your players?!? Instead of actually hotfixing any of the BAJILLION things wrong with your SoTR content, you spend time making a cutesy little dang near impossible mission for us all to fail at, all the while texting little "Oh, did I mess the game up? Did I "accidentally" screw you over? Are you mad at me?" messages?

Not sure what you clowns at the D.E. office THINK you're thinking over there, but I for one, do NOT find it the least little BIT funny!! ESPECIALLY hot on the heels of the monster let-down that is your new "content".  Not EVER going to see another red cent from me, you jokers just napalmed a bridge here.

chill out m8

You are indeed invincible on this mission, and it's not a bug. God mode is intended. Note that your companions are not, so don't bring kubrows.

My sister and I did it with Equinox and Inaros equipped with Sheevs because that's the only dagger we kept (it's a collectible!). I was Equinox using Maim, since its explosion damage is based on enemy health (scales rather nicely). Doesn't have to be Inaros--any frame with finisher-unlocking powers works. Excal, Ivara, Equinox, Valkyr, Inaros, Banshee, Ash...

We stuck together with her opening up finishers and both of us performing them, with me occasionally deactivating Maim to kill everything at once. It was pretty easy because there weren't any nullifiers or bursas, and few ospreys. Regular Moas are now finishable from behind, so they're not an issue.

What was unexpected is that enemies stopped coming after a while--presumably a bug. We had to go crate-hunting, since PLS drops from crates supposedly, although I didn't see any.

Also, if it says people aren't qualified, it's because the alert is melee only, and someone still has ranged weapons equipped.

12 minutes ago, MadMav737 said:

Is this your Idea of a joke D.E., or just a MASSIVE F**K YOU to all your players?!? Instead of actually hotfixing any of the BAJILLION things wrong with your SoTR content, you spend time making a cutesy little dang near impossible mission for us all to fail at, all the while texting little "Oh, did I mess the game up? Did I "accidentally" screw you over? Are you mad at me?" messages?

Not sure what you clowns at the D.E. office THINK you're thinking over there, but I for one, do NOT find it the least little BIT funny!! ESPECIALLY hot on the heels of the monster let-down that is your new "content".  Not EVER going to see another red cent from me, you jokers just napalmed a bridge here.

It was funny to watch them program this alert at TennoCon though...  

1 minute ago, DiosGX said:

My question is how you did this by killing nothing. Locker opening w doggos ans sahasa to dig ls? Needs explaining.

I'd only imagine he ran around the level using the life support pods when needed, and broke all the containers for the extra life support, and never let the LS go 100% or over. That way you can maximise the time you can survive with the limited resources.

Operation Perpetual Cheese has been Successfully Completed.... Will DE ever learn the difference between difficulty and challenge? Will the level 10k+ Moa ever get out from under the staircase? Are there any warframes that actually cant beat this mission? Tune in next time to find out on.... Warframe Ball Z!!!!! In all seriousness.... this was actually pretty easy.

14 minutes ago, MadMav737 said:

God you are mad over a trivial thing.