Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of Tennocon alert lvl 200-9999

Rimuru

I soloed it with a Mag (no covert lethality or anything) and killed all of the enemies that spawned.  Only got 50 and they only dropped a small handful of life support.  Completed the 6 minute one no problem and had lasted 8.5 minutes on the 10 minute one before losing due to no capsules.

Not that hard and a lot of fun to figure out the puzzle.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I have no idea why DE decided that it will be fun if enemies will stop spawn and even containers and lockers won't drop ls capsules after a few minutes. Of course I did it in six minute mission, but before that I wasted about 7 minutes.on 10 minutes version. 

Someone, explain to me in great detail, how this is possible. 

You only get enough capsules to get you to 20 seconds. You run out of time after that. Enemies are too difficult to kill to actually get PLS, and that's only a chance of spawning. 

So, explain. 

HOW

It didn't take much really, just an ivara (me) and a nekros:

I know, the AI is broken, sleep is op, finishers are boring, nekros is more than a farm frame and this mission should have never existed beause scaling is busted and would not have been beatable if not for the fact we were invicible and cover lethality existed. But with all the people in chat saying they didnt pass... or died....somehow. I figured this would be interesting:

xmdwXtZ.jpg

MrtAaKI.jpg

Hopefully the hotfix gives us another potato ;)

]\'[

Did it solo, it's super easy. Stick with the towers, if you can use a power strength prowl ivara with covert lethality. Pickpocket the enemis for LS and then kill them. Stick to Towers for additional LS and loot lockers and crates for a chance at some more LS.

5 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Im not... im just wondering when DE will give us a real challenge instead of just overly inflated stat pools through overleveling enemies... There seems to be a disconnect between 'difficulty' and 'challenge'...

Did you enjoy the shadow debt endurance mission? I did, I kinda miss it. I didn't think there was all that much cheese available.

Maybe we need more missions like those.

2 minutes ago, Kobold101 said:

Someone, explain to me in great detail, how this is possible. 

You only get enough capsules to get you to 20 seconds. You run out of time after that. Enemies are too difficult to kill to actually get PLS, and that's only a chance of spawning. 

So, explain. 

HOW

Do you know that life suport capsules drop from resource containers right? 

Just now, Lord_Azrael said:

Did you enjoy the shadow debt endurance mission? I did, I kinda miss it. I didn't think there was all that much cheese available.

Maybe we need more missions like those.

I actually missed that event when i was on a break from Warframe.... some other game was holding my attention at that time.

7 minutes ago, JohnSpartan117 said:

I honestly think this alert is great. It gets incredibly frustrating if you are playing like you do every single mission but it really encourages you to find a solution to the current problem.

Yeah, like killing people by knocking them into walls using Frost's snowglobe because you don't have the mods, frames or weapons needed to do it differently.

9 minutes ago, Evers said:

Run around and open lockers and destroy crates. You just need one or two LS to finish if you time your Life Support right. Just finished it with 0 Kills and over 10% left. Its not really hard.

We got it done, too bad we missed out on an unkillable Shadow Stalker.

Also, tip to anyone, bring your Synthesis Scanner, 6k rep for one scan.

37 minutes ago, MadMav737 said:

Is this your Idea of a joke D.E., or just a MASSIVE F**K YOU to all your players?!? Instead of actually hotfixing any of the BAJILLION things wrong with your SoTR content, you spend time making a cutesy little dang near impossible mission for us all to fail at, all the while texting little "Oh, did I mess the game up? Did I "accidentally" screw you over? Are you mad at me?" messages?

Not sure what you clowns at the D.E. office THINK you're thinking over there, but I for one, do NOT find it the least little BIT funny!! ESPECIALLY hot on the heels of the monster let-down that is your new "content".  Not EVER going to see another red cent from me, you jokers just napalmed a bridge here.

Oh lord that was a funny read.

Now tell them they have only seven days to live. Go on. Bring the pain, you rogue without a care you.

Edited by SanguineSavant
Realised some won't get the same tileset.