The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of Tennocon alert lvl 200-9999

Rimuru

1 minute ago, TheRealWaffle said:

i should prob edit my post to say this, but i mean that people have no idea where to even start with this mission, they don't even know that the crates drop life support.

I've tried it about 6 or 7 times opening EVERY crate/locker I can find and the best I've had is 1 tiny life support, which gained me all of 10 seconds.... meaning I died with 10 seconds left versus the usual 20 seconds.  After that I just said sod it, I'm not working this hard for a troll event.. 

Just now, Moppin44 said:

So how are people beating it?  I've only been playing a week so I don't have anything that can kill and I've smashed every box and opened every chest looking for air, and of course I don't waste any by picking any that will take me over 100%.  I'm on my 5th attempt and I'm always 5-10 seconds short.

In my 3rd attempt LS reached 0% at 0 seconds, and it still said we failed. This mission is broken.

Just now, LSG501 said:

I've tried it about 6 or 7 times opening EVERY crate/locker I can find and the best I've had is 1 tiny life support, which gained me all of 10 seconds.... meaning I died with 10 seconds left versus the usual 20 seconds.  After that I just said sod it, I'm not working this hard for a troll event.. 

Have you tried working with other people? and also if you have Ivara try pick pocketing enemies, that usually helps a lot

The first time I joined, I joined part-way through a mission. I thought it was bugged because we weren't taking any damage. I joined a second time and same thing. We failed the first time just short of the required life support, but the second time, I had an idea:

"Specters of the Rail"

What if in the mission you were supposed to use specters (who spawn in at mission level and can damage level 999 enemies) to kill enemies and get enough life support? I did that and killed some enemies, and we successfully completed the mission with a couple seconds left to spare. I didn't see any life support drops from enemies (weren't coming from containers either), but maybe my teammates picked up some from enemies that my specters killed. Does anyone know more about the alert?

That was fun lol, we somehow managed to kill 14 enemies with my partner's Mag xD It was still very close... I think we had about 8% life support left in the end.
Too bad it's not repeatable, I would have loved to try out some more strategies^^

no ivara and I doubt extra people will make much difference when I'm already looting everything anyways.

I may try again tomorrow but honestly I just don't find this type of trolling from the devs amusing.

Just now, LSG501 said:

no ivara and I doubt extra people will make much difference when I'm already looting everything anyways.

I may try again tomorrow but honestly I just don't find this type of trolling from the devs amusing.

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your final attempt

1 hour ago, OricSharp said:

Bizarrely, it's...actually kind of boring. Can't kill anything so far, can't die, can fail the mission due to just not getting air tanks in time...and that's it.

Do you have covert lethality and a stun warframe, thats how i completed the mission at least

By the way the "red text" was talking about it, i think devs were just having fun with their game, making the highest level enemies possible to test players and see how people reacted. it would be cool if there was some lore laced in here, but i dont think there is any

1 minute ago, Matheusnicky said:

Thought it was impossible... until I did it!

It is actually a trick, just had to figure it out

But does that trick require highly specific frames, mods, equipment? While i also like the idea of these new alerts, making thm doable to only those who have these rare mods or equipment seems a bit unfair. Iv been failing at 20sec just like the rest

1 minute ago, AtoKitsune said:

Used Ivara, Covert Lethality dagger, sleep arrows, pickpocketed them before killing them. Failed the first couple times, though.

same here but completed it on my first try on the 6 min one, failed the 10 min one due to it being impossible

1 minute ago, TheRealWaffle said:

same here but completed it on my first try on the 6 min one, failed the 10 min one due to it being impossible

Oh. There's a second one? I didn't even look...aaarg. No, I'm going to bed. I'll tackle it tomorrow...Team of four Ivaras, everybody pickpockets everything, then everything dies. Still not likely to win, though...

6 minutes ago, TheRealWaffle said:

By the way the "red text" was talking about it, i think devs were just having fun with their game, making the highest level enemies possible to test players and see how people reacted. it would be cool if there was some lore laced in here, but i dont think there is any

Tennocon players that made the alert.