Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Thanks For Watching Livestream #8!

Thanks Rebecca, it was great and very informative.

Thanks to the team for answering my question about endgame. I PMed Steve to say thanks for picking it out and mentioning it.

New helmets - awesome work, back-pats for all the zBrush peoples.

New frame - yes antimatter at last! And by jove is that one spiffy suit! MUST HAVE!

New animations / boss re-work - hmm....looks promising. Glad we at least go to see some in-production stuff. Always nice to see how things are made.

Talk of next update being a - "Fix the problems" - sounds promising. Hopefully we'll get some addresses for the long overinflated loot system, poorly balanced frames, and tiresome rank up progression. 

News on trading - gentle nudge from Valve themselves. Excellent forecast for this! Glad that the Dev's are clearly aware that it something that really ought to be added at some point or another. 

Over all, I had taken indefinite leave from warframe, on acount of tedious farming, and little new content to be excited for, but I'm back! For a while at least...

• Upvote 1

Great job as always, you exceed my expectations once again. You have earned my trust.

Edited by Kohira
  • Upvote 2

sweet livestream wish i could have watched the whole thing but had to get back to work and twitch wont let you log in on its android app so i could watch it sheldon was great he should always be on also new frame looking pretty sweet

• Upvote 1

I was very happy to see this grappling hook project, but i went *bleh* when i hear dont remenber who that siad this was the first of a new *mobility modification mods* type. New mods to add new movements features? really? Remember we have only ten slots?

Very happy about everything else. Thanks for the answers, good picking choice ;)

• Upvote 2

We broke 10,000 viewers!

Will upload links when the are available.

Thanks everyone!

I am going to watch it later probably because I missed it, like always. Anyway from what I have seen Digital Extremes had a good time at E3 and I am looking forward to even more people trying out Warframe.

Now when are you lot going to make a Warframe science fiction TV show or anime?

Edited by Toko
  • Upvote 2

Would be nice if these Livestreams would come earlier to news in official page, I saw it when livestream was already going :( and I checked news yesterday

Brilliant stream! Cannot wait for the new helmets! Q^Q 

And thanks for commenting and clearing up some info R.E. custom loadouts! Twas one of the queries I put forward <3

Edited by Brangutang

Loved the stream! Thought everyone did a great job, not too many spoilers but a lot of great reveals.  Loved the look of the new Loki helm and loved the firm answer on Warframe genders. Solidarity!