Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart 3.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, zY_Spartan_Yz said:

Junctions

• Can't do the "Venus Junction" on earth because I have never done Vor's Prize (it's a requirement). I skipped it back when the tutorial was just released and now I can't do the junction because of the inability to replay the quest. (I shouldn't have to in the first place)

Same.

Is the Mars junction on Earth supposed to only track alert missions on Earth? If not, it's not tracking them properly, I did two alerts and it did not complete.

When I cancel a mission by clicking the corresponding button in the top left, my cursor acts as if I've clicked on the actual star chart, meaning I move the map with my mouse and have to click again to actually move my cursor.

Edited by KR1EGSMASCH1NE

Can't do normal mission because an alert is on that node.

I have to rescue the hostage from Linea. However if I click on Linea node the game automatically starts the alert (which is interception). I can't do the Junction until I have done the alert or the alert expires.

APY2mXO.jpg

ZZMUMbq.jpg

Edit:

Even if you kill the JACKAL at FOSSA (Venus) you will not get the JUNCTION part for it if you are not the host. You must do it solo to get it (tested) or you have to be the host (not tested)

Edited by Doxorn
Added content (more bugs)

1 hour ago, zY_Spartan_Yz said:

Junctions

• Can't do the "Venus Junction" on earth because I have never done Vor's Prize (it's a requirement). I skipped it back when the tutorial was just released and now I can't do the junction because of the inability to replay the quest. (I shouldn't have to in the first place)

Same

A few things, most have been mentioned before I guess.

Fissures aren't tracked for junction progress.

Junction resource rewards aren't properly given when opening a junction.

Opening junctions doesn't reward MR.

Edit:

There's an infested outbreak on Bianca, Uranus. But Bianca doesn't exist anymore.

Edited by Ins.

UI scaling is already garbage at higher resolutions but is somewhat bearable, the star chart tabs are even smaller than the normal UI items making it much much worse. My eyes are straining to point of it being painful and the little dots on the map are difficult to click on. 

Please adjust the size of the UI items on the star map, or give increase the amount we can adjust the UI scale bar.

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag

Junctions:

The Saturn Junction requires doing a 3 data extraction Corpus Spy on Jupiter. I completed the Adrastea Corpus Spy node on Jupiter twice. (3 successful undetected data extractions both times) The requirement is still listed as uncompleted.

after exiting the dojo (I think that's when it happened) the matchmaking part of my UI completely dissapeared, making it actually impossible to start any missions (could click on them, they didn't start), in an attempt to solve the issue I tried going to the dojo again, which got me stuck on an endless "Please Wait..." pop-up.

Had the menu UI Lock up on me twice, once when selecting the new melee holster option in arsenal, again when navigating the new marketplace. Both times options were not selectable, though they sometimes highlighted and all other FX/Sounds/Etc were going just fine. Had to Alt-F4 both times.

Hello, I'd like to report a bug (?) that might have been caused by the update.

My valk's warcy stops working randomly despite having eternal war on. It will say that it's active on the bottom right corner where my powers are, but even though it says that, the buff disappears from beside my health bar and so does the aura around my valk. Or sometimes, warcry won't disappear from my health bar but the aura will disappear. When something like that happens, warcry just stops working and I get slower and everything :S 

After seeing I could get the Void Relic Refining Segment from completing tasks for the Mars Junction, I went ahead to do that; I completed the E Prime mission 3 times and defeated a number of Frontier Lancer enemies, however, the # defeated remained at 49/150 (which is what it was at after the first time I completed E Prime), and it said that I had only completed E Prime 1/3 times even though I know I fulfilled the requirement. There doesn't seem to be any trouble with the other requirements on that junction. Just those two.

Edited by Serpenthyne
Clarity

after selecting repeat mission on an invasion got this screen:

gauHaiA

(just right click and open in new tab to see apparently imgur doesn't like me using warframe forums)

cannot select any missions, zoom out button does nothing, scroll wheel nothing, only top-right buttons "work" but don't actually go anywhere. exiting is also not an option, that's the 5th? force close to desktop today I think...

Edited by PippinSmith
imgur is weird..

The new star chart crashes my game within a minute of using it, mainly when I'm zooming in and out, and moving the screen around. WAR-959841 is the number given when I submit the crash. It's happened 3 times so far, I haven't played since. Also I'm not sure if it is a feature, but when I hold right click and move the solar system around, the text identifying the planets stays still so it's difficult to know which planet is which. Not to mention that all the text is super tiny.

Here are some issues or just not clear things with the starmap.

1. Some invasion are happening on non-existent nodes.

2. After clearing the vote sometimes it is not possible to select another mission. You hear "Error" sound when trying to click something. Fixed by re-creating the squad.

3. Probably not a bug but this may cause some issues. 2nd Earth junction requires to complete Vor's Prize quest. When the quest came out I decided "To skip Tutorial" so it appears that now I am not able to complete that junction. 

20 minutes ago, Serpenthyne said:

After seeing I could get the Void Relic Refining Segment from completing tasks for the Mars Junction, I went ahead to do that; I completed the E Prime mission 3 times and defeated a number of Frontier Lancer enemies, however, the # defeated remained at 49/150 (which is what it was at after the first time I completed E Prime), and it said that I had only completed E Prime 1/3 times even though I know I fulfilled the requirement. There doesn't seem to be any trouble with the other requirements on that junction. Just those two.

I'm at a similar stage though i am at 0/150 and 0/3.... but the people i was doing it with have it complete and can go do their junction mission....

I don't know why, but I appear to be getting random crashes. I'd use the bug reporter that pops up, but it stops responding, preventing me from reporting it. The best correlation I have is trade chat. Whenever I linger to long there, I tend to crash. I'd post pictures, but it's hard to capture them in the moment.

For Sedna, there is no counter for how many judgement points we own or need to do a mission. Also, what happened to Undine the level 20-20 arena? Why is 40-40 arena the lowest one to get judgement points for?

5 hours ago, ARANDOMGENT said:

Just letting you know the cursor when using an xbox1 controller in steam big picture mode is about 2 inches off from where the cursor actually is.

Had to switch on my wireless keyboard to make the arrow cursor appear and was then able to navigate with my controller.

Unable to provide screenshot at the mo

This, it's so annoying. Though I'm using an Xbox360 controller.

I'm unable to complete the Saturn Junction due to the Spy mission objective not completing, although I have finished it numerous times with all of the data extractions being successful.

xI081zO.jpg

Edited by Logan10041