Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart 3.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

I just had the Daily login reward appear after a mission behind the mission results UI. Hence locking and unable to use UI buttons or use the 'esc' key to close either one. I pretty much had to manually kill the game and reboot Warframe (forfeiting the login reward chance).

Using the Steam Controller joystick to move the Selection Box doesn't directly select what I'm pointing at. After trying the mouse real quick, I quickly saw what was the problem

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/269470916081349745/E23299D48263A6B35F9641EE75E53CB60CD02F5A/

As you can see in the picture, the mouse and selection box don't follow each other. So, the mouse is always at the bottom-right of what I'm aiming at with the selection box.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

I'm having a semi consistent issue of requirements for junctions not appearing as making progress. for instance I've done a few lith fissures now, closed them all, but I have no progress towards the junction to Phobos, least not for doing lith fissures. please fix.

Star Chart Following My Cursor

Basically, I can make the star chart follow my cursor, instead of letting it move around to click nodes.  I have to exit navigation and re-enter for it to work. 

I think, but am not 100% sure, if you quite quickly (I use my mouse's back button) enter a mission vote (maybe only alerts?) then leave, you can replicate this bug.  I have only done it twice.

Another bug, I think, I call the Auto Play Now button. 

When I enter missions, even if there are other open squads, sometimes I receive this bug.  I haven't found a way to replicate it, but I know that it will continue to occur until I leave and re-enter navigation.  

Basically, when I click *any* mission, it will automatically act like I hit "Play Now" and begin a countdown.  I have checked multiple times, while the bug was occurring, and  I was not in solo or friends only.  When I swapped to friends only and invite only, it continued to auto-play, and start he 5 second countdown to the mission.  I can cancel the mission successfully, but it still gives some issues.

Occurred multiple times on assassinations.

Last but not least!

A cosmetic issue that only occurs in the star chart.  

When I am kneeling with my frost with targis prime armor on, all armor is very dark on him.  The regular chest appears fine but the armor pieces are nearly black.

It happens every time I enter star chart.

I'll see if this continues to replicate and update if it does.

Edited by jcwolves
Additional info

Another bug with Phobos Junction:

I know! I'm terrible but I found another.

Phobos Junction isn't taking any of my void fissure seals.  It says to do 3 Lith fissures.  I have done 4, and its not checked.

Um, to replicate, do some lith fissures, check phobos junction. Boom?

Sorry if any of these have already been said! Appreciate y'all's hard work, sending lots of coffee and love to you!

10 hours ago, SLinForce said:

I have problem with new starchart scale with my monitor . Is it just only me or anyone got something like this ? 

crseh4g.jpg

LqiOPkT.jpg

ypq14GK.jpg

StnQoQm.jpg

XRsxr9o.jpg

I have the exact same issue. I am running the game at 5760x1080. Nvidia surround across 3 monitors. The names/paths layer seem to be scaled differently than the planets/background layer. I can still interact with it however. Seems to be a scaling issue rather than functionality issue.

Problem with equipped warframe in the background. The head has difficulty tracking the cursor. Seems alright at full zoom, but becomes increasingly pronounced as I zoom out. And along with the jelly neck problems, Loki Prime totally loses it after maneuvering around the map for a bit and usually ends up facing mostly into his chest. Sometimes fixes on zoom change but then goes back to jelly-necking. I haven't tested all of my frames, but I switched to Nova Prime and did not encounter the neck problem with her.

And the revamped star map looks AMAZING.

Edited by JagonDal

12 hours ago, Centuras said:

Is it just me, or is there no way to select between the regular/alert/invasion/syndicate/nightmare mission on a particular node?

I've been experiencing this as well. Please provide us with a dialogue to select which mission we want to do on a particular node again, DE!

Personally I think that zooming into a new map screen sort of breaks immersion. Im not saying that the changes are all bad its just the previous system appeared like the tenno was interacting with the ship and not just hallucinating.

2 hours ago, StealthDragoon said:

When using the Steam Controller, you cannot choose a relic when you want to close Void Fissure. DPad or Joystick won't work. You're forced to use mouse to select....

Probably gamepad in general. Same here with xbox one controller.

While trying to clear the Mars junction requirements, it lists "complete any alert." I've done several high level alerts, but the requirement will not clear. Does anyone else have problems with junctions not filling requirements even after you have done the mission/alert/kill x targets?

Im tryint to complete the Phobos Junction where it says Seal 3 Lith Fissures, i go to a lith fissure equip my relic and seal it, done it a few times but the counter still stays at 0/3

and no invasion bug bug :P

Was trying to go into Hepit in the Void from Cephalon Simaris' room on the Kronia Relay on Saturn and it brought me to the relic page like normal but immediately broke and I had to relaunch my game entirely to do anything. I can recreate it every time. 

unknown.png

I have two small visual bugs here.

First: Whenever I open the star chart, the names of the planets all appear misplaced in the center of the screen. It fixes itself once I zoom in a little - all names then jump to their corresponding planets.

Resolution is 1366x768.

9k4p5sko.jpg

Second: While viewing a planet, there is that circle for the extractor in the right bottom corner. The ressources that drop on the planet flash up every few seconds, half beneath the exit button, without my mouse pointing over it. Using mouseover to view the resources and the extractor works fine and is not misplaced at all.

szsp7lj8.jpg

Edited by CayceSianan

This happened after Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.

So I did my first junction unlocking mission and when I came back into my ship:

- First my teno was kneeling so had to use Esc to get away.

- Wasn't able to activate Star Chart anymore.

- The visual thing was moved but it didn't have any interactive area anymore.

Looks almost normal, but when you go closer:

20160709153334_1_zpshitn4pq9.jpg