Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart 3.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Also at Uranus Junction Seal 3 Neo Fissures, did a Neo Fissure + Relic and task still 0/3

Edit:
On Mars Junction the Sabotage 3 Toxin Injectors at E Prime did one as client(with others) and didnt get 1/3 but after did 3 solo and got it

Edited by Gio21

Camera Bug (Perspective gets stuck)

How it happened:

- Just finished the specter fight on Venus Junction
- The camera angle from the cinematic gets stuck after loading back to the liset 
   - Same position of the fixed camera angle from the cinematic
   - The alert/mini map UI board on the Navigation module gets blown up/resized

Pseudo-fix:
ESC > Market tends to reset the camera angle back to normal

Edited by GrayFox
added info

I am having a mastery rank problem... posting it here because the patch notes said those were affected by the star chart.

On the notes it said we would lose mastery ranks and get them back and then some with trails.

I went from rank 15 (barely in) to rank 13 (VERY close to rank 14, like 919 mastery left if memory serves me) after update, and I didn't get any mastery from doing a couple junctions. Then I brought out a new warframe to train and I started getting mastery from training it. And when I went from enough mastery to rank 13 to rank 14, I just did without needing to redo the test.

15 hours ago, StealthDragoon said:

Using the Steam Controller joystick to move the Selection Box doesn't directly select what I'm pointing at. After trying the mouse real quick, I quickly saw what was the problem

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/269470916081349745/E23299D48263A6B35F9641EE75E53CB60CD02F5A/

As you can see in the picture, the mouse and selection box don't follow each other. So, the mouse is always at the bottom-right of what I'm aiming at with the selection box.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

Same issue as me and the other guy on page 1, but mine is top left instead of bottom right.

Is your hud scaling all the way down as mine is all the way up as i sit on a sofa im my living room.

Not able to test right now but try putting your hud scaling half way and see if that puts the cursor in the middle.

Even if this resolves it still needs fixing.

1 hour ago, ARANDOMGENT said:

Same issue as me and the other guy on page 1, but mine is top left instead of bottom right.

Is your hud scaling all the way down as mine is all the way up as i sit on a sofa im my living room.

Not able to test right now but try putting your hud scaling half way and see if that puts the cursor in the middle.

Even if this resolves it still needs fixing.

My HUD scaling is all the way down. Anyways, this is irrelevant, I changed the setting with no result.

Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon.

The way mission nodes rotate seems to be inverted. See the Oro node shown below:

Spoiler

qVAEPL8.jpg?1

1GGrHXl.jpg?1

RrLwWw0.jpg?1

You can scroll out of the map entirely and the warframe's attachments appear transparent:

Spoiler

UwKKSf9.jpg

Under unknown circumstances you can mess up the warframe's head alignment:

Spoiler

1JwHnUz.jpg

tpv5lAx.jpg

If I view a player's profile while in the starchart, then go back, it will look like this:

Spoiler

doQbltA.jpg

I wouldn't exactly call it a bug, but we should not be able to click on nodes when we are far enough from the planets to not even be able to see the nodes. Once I've zoomed out to the point where the planets aren't filling my screen, I expect that I won't accidentally click on a mission when I drag the starmap around to look at the other planets. Speaking of this problem, missions should revert back to voting whether you want to be in them, cuz it's already happened enough where I accidentally clicked on a node, but because there's already an open squad in the node, it automatically sends me into the mission without allowing me to choose otherwise.

edit: Also, your warframe only follows your mouse when you are zoomed into a planet, but as soon as you zoom out of planet, your frame will be stuck in the same head position as before, often times in the direction of the zoom out button. I know that you can also right click to zoom out, but for consistency's sake, probably make the head move even when selecting planets? Not a big deal, but thought I'd say.

Edited by SulcldAIKiTtEn

I logged in to play and saw 2 R5 core alerts, so I decided to just rush the capture alert only, but ended up getting a R3 core instead. So I decided to double check the other alert to make sure my eyes didn't fool me. It shows R5 core, and I check again using https://deathsnacks.com/wf/, and it shows 2 R3 cores...

2 images showing the discrepancy(Google Drive)

I believe this is not the first time I encountered this issue, I have always thought that my eyes were too tired after a day work.

Overall the new starchart is great appearance wise. It came with so many bugs though that until  they are fixed it feels very clunky to use. I think that the lack of "accept" features when selecting a node is a bug as well. As has been reported no doubt we cannot choose between different mission modes on one node (regular / alert / nightmare / invasion / sortie).

14 hours ago, Shocktron said:

While trying to clear the Mars junction requirements, it lists "complete any alert." I've done several high level alerts, but the requirement will not clear. Does anyone else have problems with junctions not filling requirements even after you have done the mission/alert/kill x targets?

Same here. Tried 4 Alerts (public, non-public). Nothing, requirement won't clear.

The warframe character in the star chart is showing default clan emblem and no sigil.

Some of my friends were having an issue where they would get no progression towards junctions (in this case the Mars Junction) if they were in a squad, they had to run the missions solo.

A few other glitches that I will edit post if I remember or encounter again. 

Thanks for reading :D

With the change of Salacia, Neptune from Archwing Defense to Archwing Mobile Defense, there are no Corpus Archwing Missions that are high enough/can scale where Corpus Quanta Rangers and their Eximus counterparts can spawn.

Also, Corpus Attack Drone Eximus for Archwing require 20 scans to complete their Codex Entry, rather than 3-5 for other Eximus targets.

Edited by 00Takemikazuchi

Right now (0045 EST on 7/10/2016) there are invasions by multiple factions happening on Mars. The Corpus and the Infestation are invading at the same time. That never used to happen, and it seems to have bugged out the interface a little bit (it only shows infestation clearing progress). Also, the Corpus are giving out five fieldrons (I'm completely okay with this). I'd post screenshots but when I choose insert other media it tells me that I don't have any existing attachments. I don't know what that means. Good luck.