Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats: Adarza vs Smeeta

Tricky5hift

2 hours ago, Setheret said:

When playing with friends using weapons like the soma or tonkor Adarza is far superior imo. My friend told my i was never allowed to put her in stasis ever again.

Let's just say that when both me and my Adarza fall, team mates rez the kavat first. LOL That's how good the Adarza are. Not that Bagheera goes down often. Of the few time when he did, random players have never failed to rez him. That's something you didn't see happening much with Kubrow.

I now only remove my Adarza when I absolutely must have stealth. Even now I'm figuring out ways to work around kavat stealth issue.

edit: Yes I did make him look as much like a black panther as possible. Hence the name. :D

Edited by DatDarkOne
edit for content

7 hours ago, Setheret said:

That feel when you correct someone by agreeing with them. He worded it slightly off because its flat. But 1% crit wouldnt crit majority of the time at 1.6%.  So he just used the wrong term. You're also wrong because if it was a bonus 60% (not 60% increased) to your base crit then you could make your nukor red crit by adding crit mods. 

When playing with friends using weapons like the soma or tonkor Adarza is far superior imo. My friend told my i was never allowed to put her in stasis ever again.

Oh now that I'm reading it back he did tell it correctly I stand corrected lol. Also I didn't meant it was 60% added to base crit value, more like additive crit change meaning it just add 60% crit change to the crit change you'r currently rocking incl. crit mods.

Edited by RayzorDA

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2016 at 7:00 AM, Berserkerkitten said:

I prefer Adarza, simply because the crit buff happens a lot and is reliable. Yay for Smeeta having a small chance to give you red crits on everything you do, but it's exactly that - a small chance. You never know when it'll happen, if it happens at all. Might happen whilst waiting for the next wave in a defense mission or while you're stuck in an elevator and the next smeeta buff you get is an instant reload. Bit overrated and definitely NOT making Adarza "damn near irrelevant."

They're both better than Kubrows, though.

+9999999999999999

Personally I prefer the consistency of the Adarza more. In addition to that I like Reflect from Adarza a little better than I do that Decoy ability from Smeeta.

Charm is nice (especially the red crits), but is a bit too random for my tastes. The 60% crit buff from Adarza is more than enough as far as damage buffs go. Plus, with Charm, you can't really see which buff you got except for trying to memorize which buff duration belongs to which buff, which isn't really optimal or user friendly.

I don't know about the pure stat differences between Adarza and Smeeta, but from what I remember it's so small that it's pretty insignificant.

On 7/9/2016 at 11:01 PM, Obviousclone said:

I took my adarza into the 200-9999 alert....

it lived for a surprisingly long only downing in the presence of sapping ospreys

Didn't DE made God Mod not just for players but for pets as well?

On topic, I usually switch around back and forth for the following reasons:

• Smeeta for public runs or when famring mats/traces
  • Adarza for friend/clan runs or hold points

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay so I'm currently breeding a kavat, what are my chances getting a Smeeta the first time?

Ive done a lot of research on the Kavats and I personally think a smeeta would fit my play style better due to me playing solo

I wouldn't mind the Adarza due to its more frequent red crit buff but if possible I'd want a Smeeta first

I shared a screenshot on my Xbox profile where I picked up over 30 syndicate medallions in a single mission with Smeeta.  Before I got Smeeta, I had to farm Orokin Cells every few days.  Now I have over 90 without farming.  Smeeta can survive level 100 missions better than your warframe if you put in a couple formas and put on the armor/health/shield link mods (and mine are only level 8.)  If Smeeta could Medi Ray me, I'd never touch Nutsack Prime again.  Get one as soon as possible.

Adarza is good too but I treat the kavat crit bonuses as just that: bonuses.  Nice but I don't count on them.  

I usually stick with sentinels (Helios for invisible/CC heavy frames, Carrier for others) but even Carrier prime dies almost always when I play a tanky frame in high lvl (100+) missions.

So I've figured out that a cat without guardian+medi-ray is still more useful than a dead sentinel. This means that if I use a kavat, it is serious business, so there's no place for random stuff like resource pickups - I need a buff that is reliable, like cat's eye.

Also, cat's eye synergises really well with my top-tier weapons: Vaykor Hek, Amprex, Akstiletto p, and Galatine p. It pushes both the Hek and the Akstiletto just over 100% crit chance, and the amprex close to 200% (without a riven mod)

• 4 years later...
On 2016-07-09 at 10:41 PM, Tricky5hift said:

Which do you prefer and why?

So far, I only have 1 Adarza Kavat nearly fully ranked (may even forma) and 1 Smeeta that I havn't had the chance to try out yet.

But from the time I've had playing with my awesome lookin Adarza I can tell you its crit-chance buff is nothing to scoff at.

You get it fairly frequently and allows some weapons to red-crit which is amazing.

get a panzer vulpaphyla, looks better and is miny saryn that is immortal and keeps you alive cuz of how much dps it does 

14 minutes ago, Daken333 said:

get a panzer vulpaphyla, looks better and is miny saryn that is immortal and keeps you alive cuz of how much dps it does 

Questions:

Did you Google search for Adarza vs Smeeta? 

If yes, check the date this is from 2016

If not then how did you find this?

If it's none of the above then you're trolling, why did you do it?