Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status 2.0: What should D.E do with 100% plus status chance ?

-NG-STK

At TennoCon D.E mention status chance over 100% and what they should do with it, do you guys have any idea that you might want to implement in the game ?

I think it should deal special proc base on which element you are using. For example: electricity should bounce to nearby target, ice can freeze enemy solid, etc ....

6 minutes ago, VoidNomade said:

Next level powercreep.

I just feel like status is not as good as crits, also it give player more choices in weapons and warframes so they dont have to get a crit weapon for end game.

1 minute ago, STK112 said:

I just feel like status is not as good as crits, also it give player more choices in weapons and warframes so they dont have to get a crit weapon for end game.

So far I hear crits are more viable in the beginning, but status offers way more utility end game, mainly the combo elements like corrosive, viral and magnetic.

Status chance above 100% = Chance to proc every single form of proc possible on the weapon at the same time. If the weapon has regular physical damage, impact, puncture, slash procs. If for example the weapon has viral damage on top, Viral proc + Toxic proc + cold proc, but the procs are made more powerful somehow.

4 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

So far I hear crits are more viable in the beginning, but status offers way more utility end game, mainly the combo elements like corrosive, viral and magnetic.

You are not wrong, but i still like status to have a more damage focus if you want it to.

31 minutes ago, STK112 said:

At TennoCon D.E mention status chance over 100% and what they should do with it, do you guys have any idea that you might want to implement in the game ?

I think it should deal special proc base on which element you are using. For example: electricity should bounce to nearby target, ice can freeze enemy solid, etc ....

I thought of just giving it a chance to add a second proc, like its with crits already...

But your Idea is better.

3 minutes ago, Phyrak said:

Just missing a status damage mod - much like how there is a crit damage mod

As for non damage status effects 

Corrosive - removes x% more armour

Puncture - reduces damage by an additional x%

Etc

Hey, that is pretty good.

Impact - knock back
Puncture - attack counts as +1 meter punch through
Slash - bleed that deals damage based on max hp of target
Cold - complete freeze
Electricity - radial knockdown
Fire - spread fire to nearby enemies
Toxin - explodes with toxic AOE damage on death based on max HP
Blast - +1 meter AOE damage
Corrosive - lose health %
Gas - Corrosive AOE
Magnetic - take more damage from magnetic
Radiation - target gains radiation damage buff against friendlies
Viral - spread viral to nearby enemies

3 minutes ago, STK112 said:

Hey, that is pretty good.

Addresses status damage specifically

The above tweaks of corrosive and puncture can then be applied using the same logic of percentile reduction or the way the status effect interacted with the npc's

2 minutes ago, Mastikator2 said:

Impact - knock back
Puncture - attack counts as +1 meter punch through
Slash - bleed that deals damage based on max hp of target
Cold - complete freeze
Electricity - radial knockdown
Fire - spread fire to nearby enemies
Toxin - explodes with toxic AOE damage on death based on max HP
Blast - +1 meter AOE damage
Corrosive - lose health %
Gas - Corrosive AOE
Magnetic - take more damage from magnetic
Radiation - target gains radiation damage buff against friendlies
Viral - spread viral to nearby enemies

- Radiation should have an aura if enemy stand near it they will be damaged

- Electricity can have an AOE stuN rather then knockdown

- Magnetic can slowly pull enemy toward the target with the proc

Other than those above I like the rest of your idea.

Have them proc another status as well, but not the one which you proc'ed. So for example, if you have 150% status chance on something, you would have a 100% chance to proc one thing and 50% chance to proc another status.

Edited by (XB1)Twinna25

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

Have them proc another status as well, but not the one which you proc'ed. So for example, if you have 150% status chance on something, you would have a 100% chance to proc one thing and 50% chance to proc another weapon

I think that should be a mod 

if they do something to give a bonus for status over 100% here are some thoughts of what i would love to see will put an x where a number should be because it would be up to debate what they could be and could change an opinion depending on damage 3.0

impact - stagger and a x second stun

puncture - double its current effect

slash - the DOT is longer and deals more damage and while the DOT is on a target that target takes increased damage

cold - a complete freeze

electric - stunned for an adddtion x seconds and are open to melee finishers

fire - leaves a fire patch on the ground that reapplies an enhanced fire proc that deals more damage and has a increased chance to cause panic

blast - adds a x meter AOE stagger to enemies near the hit target

corrosive - removes all armor

Gas - leaves a gas cloud that makes enemies cough (stun basicly) while in the cloud that lasts for x seconds

Magnetic - the magnetation causes the weapons of the enemies to cling together for a few seconds as a result jamming their weapons for a brief period, also armoured units get drawn to each other

radiation - now they do not attack tenno as long as the have the enhanced radiation proc

viral - cuts an enemies health by a greater precentage