Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auxiliary Cosmetics for each warframe

I think it would be cool if tennogen creators were allowed to create different auxiliary cosmetics for warframes . 

Maybe like different rings for nezha 

shoulder parrots for Hydriod

different regulators for mesa , 

it can literally be anything . What are you thoughts on this ? & if you thinking "why does he care , he's on ps4" it's because I love tennogen , I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this game & how you helped fashion frame get even farther . thank you 

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

a shoulder parrots for Hydriod

PLEASE don't.

And actually if I recall correctly, devs said in one Devstream/Primetime that they are working on bringing Tennogen to you guys as well. So maybe the hope is not lost for you.

1 minute ago, at35z said:

PLEASE don't.

And actually if I recall correctly, devs said in one Devstream/Primetime that they are working on bringing Tennogen to you guys as well. So maybe the hope is not lost for you.

How about a shoulder monkey ...?

&& yeah I believe it will happen but mot anytime soon.

9 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I really hope DE could make some parts of Warframes Auxiliary parts that you can unequip, specially on Primes.

Imagine if you could take off Trinity and Trinity Prime's skirts, for example.

Trinity Strega's Skirt.

On 7/10/2016 at 3:27 PM, HitsuSan said:

It can't be done cause most of the time those are not separate objects. In short you would need to change the whole model for a Nezha ring for example.

What about something such as (asking out of desperation) a scarf for Excalibur? Also, I'm not aware if DE has or has not approved of warframe auxiliary cosmetic creation and I'd love some clarification on that.

Edited by LazerSkink

45 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

What about something such as (asking out of desperation) a scarf for Excalibur? Also, I'm not aware if DE has or has not approved of warframe auxiliary cosmetic creation and I'd love some clarification on that.

Think it about it this way: is it better to spend a week of work building a cosmetic that you can use on every warframe and everybody can buy it and enjoy it or spend a week of work building a cosmetic that fits just one out of 30 warframes that just a small minority of players will be able to enjoy and will buy?

This is the reason why nekros and valkyr auxiliary were discontinued. 

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Think it about it this way: is it better to spend a week of work building a cosmetic that you can use on every warframe and everybody can buy it and enjoy it or spend a week of work building a cosmetic that fits just one out of 30 warframes that just a small minority of players will be able to enjoy and will buy?

This is the reason why nekros and valkyr auxiliary were discontinued. 

Umbra's getting an auxiliary I'm pretty sure as in his lion cloth . && I wouldn't label all auxiliarys discontinued yet

4 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Umbra's getting an auxiliary I'm pretty sure as in his lion cloth . && I wouldn't label all auxiliarys discontinued yet

Too bad Umbra is not getting anything cause it's not being released isn't it? ^^ That's not an auxiliary though, it's pretty much a prime part and we can't fiddle with those.

10 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Too bad Umbra is not getting anything cause it's not being released isn't it? ^^ That's not an auxiliary though, it's pretty much a prime part and we can't fiddle with those.

The leaked pictures of Excalibur umbra on China frame , have images where the lioncloth is gone & others where it's on . 

Also @LazerStink I'm pretty sure the scarf is gonna be a syandana.

Also @LazerStink I'm pretty sure the scarf is gonna be a syandana.

That doesn't seem very likely, but we'll just have to see. Whether or not the Chinese build's Umbra will be the same as ours is unknown at the moment, but one thing known is that the scarf is not detachable. It's as much a part of him as Equinox's arm cloth is to her. If it ends up miraculously being detachable (in addition to somehow becoming available to all warframes), then I'll be genuinely surprised due to the massive amount of clipping disaster it would cause on others.

The leaked pictures of Excalibur umbra on China frame , have images where the lioncloth is gone & others where it's on . 

Those images are bugged. Any image of Excalibur Umbra without a loincloth is, I am positive, a screnshot from the codex. That's because a lot of frames with cloth used to suffer the same fate when viewing them in the codex, such as Strega Trinity having her skirt completely disappear. Those images are simply a common bug appearing, now fixed in the global build.

Edited by LazerSkink