Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why has Apollodorus changed to an Infested level?

__Kanade__

The entire starting progression was changed and a lot of the levels and level ranges were adjusted. Mercury is no longer the "first" planet, Earth has now been made the first planet. You should be able to find Grineer survival that was around the level of Apollodorus on Mercury on Earth. I'm not in game now to check, but I certainly hope they left one besides the dark sector survival which I think was still there (which will also be infested). I have noticed that there are a few mission types that seem to have been trimmed down a lot which is not a good thing in my opinion... but because alerts and syndicates and such are blocking nodes I can't check everything right now anyway to be sure.

If you find out that there isn't a Grineer survival at all on Earth or Mercury, then definitely post again or maybe create new thread for posting all of the missing mission types / tilesets we can compile in one place for them. 

1 hour ago, __Kanade__ said:

I'm just wondering, I prefer farming Grineer in Survival rather than Corpus or Infested, especially when bringing in a new frame that can't really handle all the DoT's Infested have.

Completely agree. I want an early Grineer survival again myself. First one is now (in a hilarious bit of cruel irony) Draco, on Ceres.

That's okay though: the new high level Grineer Interception on Seems, is far more fun than Draco ever was.