Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draco Removal/EXP Nerf

SquireAngel

There seems to be some contestation about affinity gain at the moment. Some people are reporting it being unchanged or even better, my experience is that it was nerfed hard. So there could be a bug out there.

Edited by Eathian

Immediately after the update, it appeared that we had to be closer to teammates to share affinity. During an Infestation survival on the wrecked Corpus tile set, I watched a guy walk into the next room over and the Affinity count went from 1 to 0—while he was still very close. I had been used to tracking other players on Draco, and felt I had a good sense of the distances needed. It appeared reduced.

Then it seems they've nerfed Affinity gained during solo play. Before, you could level up pretty quick if you were willing to fight higher level enemies. It seems this practice was specifically targeted, taking several times longer to level than before the update. Hey, it's all subjective at this point, until they release hard numbers we can compare.

The more I think about it, the only thing Draco hurt was the pride of some pro gamer types who couldn't be bothered with public matches, anyway. I doubt the money being generated by resource sales was hindering DE in any way.

Guess they'll just have to sell more scarves and bobble heads.

Edited by DEATHLOK