Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I found this strange...

Kosen

After listening to our completely friendly, non-psicolically manipulated, pacifist, best bud mister Karris, and hearing that our good 'first space dad' Ballas was involved into his 'choice' to be our servant... I noticed something: He's been a bit of the cuase of pain for most of the people that in in contact with us, and well, our pain counts too.

Let me number the persons he hurted so far...

1. Ordis: Treating him like a worthless dog, he laughted at his conviction and honor, and after that, he turned him into a mechanical servant. A broken one, may I add, not becuase of some faults in the process... he left that part still, that feeling of void...
  2. Ourselfs, the Tenno: He turned some innocent victims of an 'accident' (who knows if that wasnt planned by him either....) into weapons of mass destruction, not considering the wishes of his love, Mama Margulis. Of course, that decision came back to bite him in the end, but the dammage was made.
  3. Margulis herself: Yep, maybe not as much as others, but he chose to stay by his 'god bretheren', and let them kill her, he didnt even said anything, or stop it in anyway... he just let it happen... did he really loved her, or just used her to rise his position, we might never know that anwser...

Those are the people our little Ballas hurted in the lore of the game so far, at least, that's what I could gather.

Do you think the same way? Maybe I'm wrong or something else? Let the discussion start.

57 minutes ago, ToxicTroublermaker said:

Don't forget that hes the one that approved of the Sentient's creation, thus setting in motion the events that caused the empires destruction and billions of lives lost as a result

New info!

4. The freaking sol sistem.