Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Highlights and Thoughts + Hot Topic News

duhadventure

Don't play consoles so here.
First Come First Serve: Playstation 4 and X-Box Tennocon Codes (please leave a notice if you use it)

PS4
Sigil: BC0B-6912-9EB0-4E94 and 0DFF-DEE3-AA94-5FF0
Syandata: 2211-C573-1BA4-0638
350 Plat: 9CF5-8B87-BB53-E7B6 and 3FCC-8455-6AAC-84A5

X-Box

Sigil: 716E-04FA-A0A6-73B9
350 Plat: 6BFF-CB02-293B-4058

A note: 

Tennocon was amazing. The devs went out of their way to try to get autographs and answer question, as well as the DE employees there. DE took no profits from the tickets, and donated over $70k to charity through ticket sales and merchandise. DE got a day to see all of the fans who appreciate all the hard work they put into the game and take a break before they go back to rigorous hot-fixing. To DE, thank you for this event, and I hope to be able to go to the next one.

Thoughts on TennoCon:

1. 7 Hour Event was kinda short. Having a 2 day event would be hard for some people. Next year should be slightly longer, like 9-10 hours. DE did not know how many people would show up or how popular this would be, so a bit longer time would be appreciated next year.

2. Space. Maybe a slightly larger convention space if possible, got a bit cramped in some areas.

Events:

YouTuber Panel: Youtubers at panel did some Q/A and trivia, said that they were looking forward to more lore, another solar system, and possibly more operator cosmetics.

Art Panel: Missed this while competing in Tennocon Lunaro Tournament, but here are some pics that have probably been posted a lot already.

New Primes - Tigris, Galatine, and Nekros (Bae) Prime.

Nekros Prime, Galatine Prime and Tigris Prime

Possibly Nekros Prime (not sure)Galatine Prime

Tigris Prime may not be as good as the Sancti Tigris, but it will most likely have different stats, and no procs from syndicate. Just because it does not deal as much as the Sancti, does not mean you need to whine while it comes out. It will still be a powerful weapon. 

I am extremely exited for Nekros Prime and had started saving 140 for his prime access. Glad to see my anticipation paid off. 

Nova Skin:

UHpuvql.jpg

Some people thought that the Banshee Skin was ugly, you just have to wait until it comes out. Don't judge a book by its cover.

ZSesmNQ.jpg

Iaieq4D.jpg

Kewl

Fashion Show Pics (not by me): http://imgur.com/a/jfE3B

Lunaro Tournament:

Me and @milesthefox beat [DE]Drew and [DE]Megan in the Lunaro Tournament for team Unairu. I will try to post videos once I edit them. Unfortunately we did not get enough points to score the win for the convergence cup by winning. GG Naramon GG. 

Scores of rounds I played: 
Seeded Match 5: 22-0
Grudge Match: 8-7 Sudden Death for last point.
[DE] Match: 22-1

Drew on Forum Hot Topics and Megan <3 Valkyr Skins:

Paraphrased since I don't remember exactly what he said, but apparently when they finish up their major work spree Hot Topics will be brought back with a improved voting system(?).

I showed Megan a picture of the Valkyr Graxx Helmet/Skin, by Faven_PS, and she thought it was a pretty cool skin. 
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Mission Workshop: Got to learn how alerts were made, pretty fun.

Overall this event was fun, lots of social activity and reveals, especially 100 Days of Warframe and War Within Teaser

<3

9 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

The xbox code seems to be wrong its not 25 characters. 

9 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You have to do it online.... Also I used both codes srry.

Sorry D: Forgot to mention that they are casesensitive and need hyphens. (Was late at night)

Edited by duhadventure