Ordering Missing Parts With Inflated Prices

MetaMortred

Instead of painfully trying to loot the parts, I suggest enabling the option of ordering the parts. How? Well, when you have a bluprint and some of the parts are missing, you can click on that part and it will say would you like to purchase this part at x amount? For example if the ingrediant needs 50 pieces, then only 50 pieces are ordered. If it needs 100, and you already have 80 then 20 more pieces will be ordered. However the prices for them would be quite high.

For example. Mag Bluprint.

For the head you could charge 10,000

for the body you could charge 15,000

for the system you could charge 20,000

and for the fourth ingredient you could charge 15,000

that would make mag overal cost to be 25+10+15+20+15+25= 110 Credits with 3 days of waiting.

This can make looting more fun, since if something is too expensive you can do a rerun to get the part or just try to get the money together.

this will make the game less irritating for the players who want to buy stuff. I will probably pay in plats for my Mag in the final release, but other items . . . i really dont want to go on a goose chase for a less than 1% to get that item.

One of the ideas we're doing in beta is to use the blueprint components to encourage (or force!) exploration. You cannot stagnate in Mercury and get all the component types. Its too early to talk about but we are looking at a lot of different options for goods exchange without having everything in the Market. You could argue that the journey to make your item makes getting that item so much sweeter. Keep up the great feedback, this crafting stuff is all new!

The only thing im worried about is putting forth so much effort and not likeing the Frame, its be cool if we could test them somehow before doing so much to get them, like maybe a little practice mode. Like a big room that infinately spwans enemies and you can use any frame on it. but you dont get credit or EXP for it.

One of the ideas we're doing in beta is to use the blueprint components to encourage (or force!) exploration. You cannot stagnate in Mercury and get all the component types. Its too early to talk about but we are looking at a lot of different options for goods exchange without having everything in the Market. You could argue that the journey to make your item makes getting that item so much sweeter. Keep up the great feedback, this crafting stuff is all new!

I thought I had responded to this thread, I now realize I closed the page before the response was recorded.

Anyway, I meant that not all components should be available. The resources should still be obtainable trough loot. Only the main ones, like Warframe parts.