Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4k friendly UI should be addressed by now

Sophronius

Just realized there is a UI section this should be in. My apologies. Needs to be moved.

With the latest update to Warframe we now appear to have a smaller mini-map. (I could be wrong) What I find more important is that we now have Warframe specific icons on the mini-map to see who is what and where.

For almost a year I have been running Warframe in 4k resolution and these issues have always been around. Additional problems I have had with this are keeping track of friendly Warframe energy levels as well as a very tiny chat box.

I have HUD and chat text scaling set to max in the following.

Provided screenshots of problem:

Spoiler

QmelHy6.jpg

VvIqE0P.jpg

Additionally I also have similar problems with the marketplace and many other areas of the UI in general.

This issue may have already been addressed and I may not be aware of that. Otherwise I would like to see Warframe be more friendly for 4k users as almost every game that releases anymore is usually very friendly to 4k users.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Sophronius
Wrong location

The problem here is very easy to see, and it should be addressed. But you have to understand that people like you (and me) who play the game at >1080p are a vast minority of the playerbase. In other words, they have significantly more important things to worry about. 

Also, this might be easier for me to say since I play at 1440p, so the problem is a bit less exaggerated. But I still get where you're coming from.

1 minute ago, tifanator said:

The problem here is very easy to see, and it should be addressed. But you have to understand that people like you (and me) who play the game at >1080p are a vast minority of the playerbase. In other words, they have significantly more important things to worry about. 

Also, this might be easier for me to say since I play at 1440p, so the problem is a bit less exaggerated. But I still get where you're coming from.

This is true for now, but with cards like the 1080 out it is likely that 4k will become more easily accessible in the near future. Also, most games do have friendly 4k support anymore as I stated. Just wanting Warframe to stay up to date with the times.