Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 3

[DE]Rebecca

Don't wanna sound like I'm demanding anything, not even requesting or asking. But do people who farmed the codes get any return of the spent ones?

Farmed 12, used 10 on incubator, bought the other 8 on market for a total of 40 pl.
I just don't wanna be left out if there's any return...

You probably know this already: it's not that the code drop rates are bad, but say ~6% of a mob you face countless times in 1 mission is pretty high, but of a mob you only face up to 7 times at best and won't respawn, tha's pretty bad.

About Kavats, can DE spawn them in regular non defense Dark Sector and Infested Invasion missions please?

Making them OD exclusive with how Keys to OD being hard choice if not pain in the bums to make is kinda a turn off, they feed on Infested so why not spawn them in Infested related missions?

Edited by Prinny13
Kappa

Hello!

1. The new strange Q. is bugged too, directs to an invalid map + if you try scan elite arid lancers on another map or planets the q. does 'nt count it. I already scanned 10 and it still says i need 3 of them.. cant continue the journey :)
  2. Plus syndicates missions give always the max rank missions like exalted and general etc. not compared to your standing points.

Thank you for your work.

Just some things I have noticed:

• Quest, alerts, syndicate missions all block the node they are on (I have completed Limbo Theorum, I really do not wish to do it again just to get to the earth spy mission).
  • Sealing fissures related to Rail Junctions requirements doesn't register. Just sealed 10+ Lith fissures but still cannot do the Mars to Phobos junction mission.

These are just the ones I have noticed so far.

3 minutes ago, Jhura said:

• Quest, alerts, syndicate missions all block the node they are on (I have completed Limbo Theorum, I really do not wish to do it again just to get to the earth spy mission).
  • Sealing fissures related to Rail Junctions requirements doesn't register. Just sealed 10+ Lith fissures but still cannot do the Mars to Phobos junction mission.

Yeah my Limbo Theorem still says I need to do it - beat it like a year ago.

My game keeps crashing during missions,in the dojo and in the start chart,since the first Specters of the rail hotfix, 3 days and i can't get a answer on it, did everything i could on my computer, sure is not a monster, but has double the minimum requirements to play warframe, and as i can't get 1 answer anywhere, not even from the support desk, i'm leaving this game behind, along with a full active clan and alliance where i'm the founder, (That's +3.5k players i recruited on my own,that's how much i love this game.) because i should be there, and i can't i can't even help the newbies in my clan, i can't manage the alliance i can't play the new content,so yeah i'm leaving this game in 24 Hours unless i found some post where the DE's actually mention something about being working on those crashes every 5m that some players are experiencing.

It has been a pleasure during this Year, it was fun, but feeling far to ignored, when i see DE's providing answers on craps like Cosmetics Visuals bugs  and stuff like that.

Sad.

Edited by -Bv-Baba-Yega

I know it's asking a lot, but...

Something I would be over the Lua about, would be if in this new void fracture system, DE could indicate whether or not I already have one of these blueprints and furthermore whether I own the item it becomes. I have trouble keeping track of all the half collected items I haven't built yet. And sometimes something looks new and I forget I already built one some time ago or I assume I did but I actually didn't.

1 hour ago, Prinny13 said:

About Kavats, can DE spawn them in regular non defense Dark Sector and Infested Invasion missions please?

Making them OD exclusive with how Keys to OD being hard choice if not pain in the bums kinda a turn off, they feed on Infested so why not spawn them in Infested related missions?

This.

Not to mention it would lend their presence in the universe credence if they were seen in more than one place. Infested planets make sense, as does the Void since Orokin bred them. And hey...a reason to go back to the Void.

My main issue with WF right now (figure all of the small stuff such as junction requirements not being met/saved correctly are being looked at):

• Credit rewards are messed up for sorties and raids, maybe for void fissures too (when compared to old T1-4 key runs)?

Some smaller stuff I've seen:

• Archwing feels too zoomed in now
  • The UI for the star map is too small, even when I zoom in (need larger buttons and font options).
  1. Had a thought, just have an option to navigate the star map like you have for the market?
  • Can't deploy an extractor to Eris now for some reason but I can for every other planet even the moon.
  • For some reason if I increase my Ember's World on Fire past 50m now I don't get XP...and I think the 50M should be increase to 75m IMO

I'm still waiting to see what happens before I talk/complain about some of the new content, removed content, and what feels like added grind for a MR21 player.

Edited by Nasair
Added Star map idea

47 minutes ago, Jhura said:

We're working on fixes for quests that have been completed, but aren't registered as such.

As for fissures, try sealing Lith ones located on Mars only. There are known bugs with fissure tasks that again are being fixed, but that might be a solution that works for you.

Thank you so much for your feedback and your patience!  

7 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We're working on fixes for quests that have been completed, but aren't registered as such.

As for fissures, try sealing Lith ones located on Mars only. There are known bugs with fissure tasks that again are being fixed, but that might be a solution that works for you.

Any chance that a fix could be made to the blinding light the Fissues make ?. When closing a fissure and it seems to be any of them. the light of the Fissue combined with the light of the Nulls make it really blinding and hard on the eyes. Its way to bright when they are combined.

Any chance of that being fixed so it be less bright ?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Can we get a confirmation on whether the melee mobility change is a bug or an intended change?

There's been no official confirmation about this yet it pretty much ruins huge amount of melee weapons.

Please fix the quest for chroma (can't remember the name of it). I was in the middle of the quest during the update, and I don't have one of the new parts to craft a new signal. 

Please fix! And loving the update so far!