[DE]Rebecca

PSA: Void Key to Relic Repair Script

Hi All!

In the deployment of Specters of the Rail, Void Keys were converted to Relics through a script.

However, there was an issue on Friday for anyone that logged in between the original Update deployment and the first Hotfix.

The original conversion code forgot to give some Relics that were eligible for the 'Key to Relic' Swap, and now this has been remedied in the following way:

LITH M1
LITH A1
MESO B1
MESO V1
NEO D1
NEO S3
AXI V2
AXI N2

All of those affected (i.e logged in between the affected deployments) will get 5 of each of the above listed Relics. We are running the script now. I will edit this post when it is completed.

Thank you for your patience - lots more repairs to the game coming over the next few days with Hotfixes and more! Transference signal strong!

• Upvote 72

Thanks, glad I don't have to mooch off of my clannies any more.

5 isn't that much though, guess that's what we get for playing the game right after an update.

Edited by Ins.
  • Upvote 43

2 hours ago, Egg_Chen said:

5 of each... but I had hundreds of keys.

Now I have a reserve of 5 for a certain type, when I had hundreds before. So now my stash of Lith looks like 100+, 100+, 100+, 100+, 100+, 5.

I wonder where new primes will go!

I'm pretty sure I am supposed to have maybe 100 of each kind...Better than nothing...right? NO!!!  Eh...I would like more. seemingly how the vault is closing soon :sad: 

Edited by Wolfnrun
  • Upvote 33

sweet, can i get the rest of 50+ each? all parts i need are in this missing relics, i don't care about the rest 1.5k i have now, they are useless for me. i've spent enought time farming keys and now i should do this again after been robbed just because i was waiting for this... update? this is gonna be 3rd ragequit in 2 days, which is not a common thing for me btw=\ so much fail, another middle finger for the vets... just split damn relics evenly jez! what a mess =(

• Upvote 56

Only 5 ??

I had more than 250 T1 keys so I got 40-50 of each lith relic (5 of them as stated), and now i'll have only FIVE ?

Damn... That's cheap.

• Upvote 66

Thanks for fixing the double V1 issue, that confused the hell out of me.

And yes everyone, there should have been more but lets be honest here, they can't give out too many for several reasons or else we can throw the econ out the window

• Upvote 2

Thanks for acknowledging the problem and tracking down its cause. Unfortunately penalizing users for logging in between the update and a hotfix feels pretty crappy.

I took a screenshot of my void keys prior to the update; should I send that in to support so that I can be properly credited?

• Upvote 52

Yeah thats sound like a unfunny joke. I i wonder if they even have the backup data for our number of keys.

• Upvote 39

I should have gotten about 100 of each lith relic, 200 meso, 80 neo and 140 axi.

5 is definitely not enough. I spent a lot of time farming keys and now I'm being penalized for logging in just after the update? This is not a solution.

And I bet if I start a support ticked I will be told that this was fixed by this script.

• Upvote 54

thx a lot for the script, now i can have a look what is even dropping there :D

but as many others said, 5 isnt that much, i would be happy if u could grant us an average of relics compared to the other relicts we have in the same tier

• Upvote 12

am i getting this right? it's just 5, not for now until we'll get the rest?

• Upvote 6

Can't you guys just scramble the whole keys again ?

or just, if a player has X lith relic, scramble the keys to make each batch even.

• Upvote 16

Thanks so much for the timely response!

It's always better when mistakes don't happen in the first place, obviously, but rapid acknowledgment and action are always better than nothing.

• Upvote 1

I had 2200+ void keys before the update. This script "giving" 5 of the missing types is a joke. Guess I keep the game turned off for a while longer...

Good attempt though I guess =/

A lot of people are suggesting running a new script which just pools all the relics at each Tier and divides them evenly between all the types for each Tier, thats probably the better way to do this. 5 relics that replace anywhere from 50-150 that we should have gotten had we just logged in later.. feelsbadman...

Edited by giantconch
  • Upvote 74

31 minutes ago, Brasten said:

Is here any possibility of re-running the conversion against a backup data set? Ya know, like there should have hopefully been made before a major deployment script that changed the fundamental nature of the items on our accounts.

Wow I'm shocked that you think DE would make a back up before a game changing update.  In all honestly I wouldn't hold my breathe.  This update shook my faith in them so much.

• Upvote 21