Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

bug found the invasion if ur supporting grineer and u have to ues the pod's to jump ship it wont cont u hit it and lock u in and not give u the interaction aging. i have done it 5 times and waited 2 mins each time and i still chould not move on and im on the lastt support for them.

And to add to the new strange quest bugs i have also noticed that simaris dose not say any thing after scaning the lancer.

Edited by kingrobert3600
forgot a lil tidbit about another bug.

Could we please have an official statement to this issue? If it's an intended serious nerf to daily syndicate standing earnings it should at least have been in the patch notes. If it is a bug we'd like to know if the Devs are aware and working on a fix.

Performed an extermination mission on Venus (with Corpus).  Map was marked as an all clear and yet enemies are still spawning in an all clear portion of the map causing the player (me) to have to double back a lot to finish off the exterminations.  I know that this was an issue in the past and it had been cleared up, so the question I have is:  Is this bug back again, or is this a new feature of the update? 

Yea and when you going to fix not being able to pick a regular mission because they are COVERED by syndicate / alert / invasion

Or fix Sortie rewards list??

and also WHAT HAPPENED to Nightmare missions?

seriously Nightmare mods are now ALERT exclusive are you guys serious?

PS: fullscreen options still dont save GG WP

Edited by Lythael

Yay just did a syndicate mission got a total of 27 Credits.... Seriously #*($%%@ you get no reward at all for syndicate,sortie and any other "quest/mission". Now I know why I can't seem to get any money. I only get the money that was dropped in the mission. The only money reward on missions I seem to get are regular missions or credit alerts...

6 minutes ago, rustymo said:

Yay just did a syndicate mission got a total of 27 Credits.... Seriously #*($%%@ you get no reward at all for syndicate,sortie and any other "quest/mission". Now I know why I can't seem to get any money. I only get the money that was dropped in the mission. The only money reward on missions I seem to get are regular missions or credit alerts...

Im hoping that that is a bug or something, and not a planned change. I made a good deal of money using the sorties, and now I havent a reason to even bother until the new season.

I was doing a Meso fissure thing today, solo. At the end of the mission it showed me the "choose reward" screen, with Ash Prime BP. But the end mission report showed that what I actually got was a Forma Blueprint.

So that is a bug...

- Fixed Synthesis Targets not counting as completed once they are scanned.

Still doesn't work for me. I have tried many times but after the mission, even though i have scanned the blue glowing Arid lancer, it still doesn't say i have made progress. 

i have scanned 10 Elite Arid Lancers from the quest THE NEW STRANGE i have scanned 3 regual Lancers and stiill NO PROGRESSION this iis so freaking FRUSSTRATING !!!! 

and this is after the hot fixxes ....HELP please

Hi [DE]Rebbeca and all Staff, We must report him also the bugs of Law of Retribution, which from stage 2 (hijack) is presenting a too dark aspect of the environment, and in the lobby, which will show you a black screen and some disconnections to the same as the Jordas'Veredict .As well as rewards in credits were significantly reduced by 60%. This is all thanks =)

Edited by xtrike45
lacking a caption