Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

Not trying to sound ungrateful, thanks for all the fixes and such.

But Thanks to the abysmal drop change on kavat gene codes, and the RNG for getting a Smeeta, or Ardaza cat. I've spent about 150 plat. after scanning around 200 Kavats, to get 10 gene codes. I kind of died inside, and caved in. No chance of a refund? ;)

"The New Strange" quest still doesn't work. I do not have such item as "Scorched Beacon" anywhere in my inventory, yet i still need to construct it to progress. Please fix this.

Edited by Ziom9911

Just now, Karixolu said:

Not trying to sound ungrateful, thanks for all the fixes and such.

But Thanks to the abysmal drop change on kavat gene codes, and the RNG for getting a Smeeta, or Ardaza cat. I've spent about 150 plat. after scanning around 200 Kavats, to get 10 gene codes. I kind of died inside, and caved in. No chance of a refund? ;)

You spent the money on your own will (and impatience a bit in this case too), so how exactly are you asking for a refund here (no offense btw)?

2 minutes ago, Fr0stPh03niX said:

You spent the money on your own will (and impatience a bit in this case too), so how exactly are you asking for a refund here (no offense btw)?

Yeah, I know. And It was a bit impatient. I just wanted a kavat. And grinding for 3 hours is soul crushing when it's /that/ repetitive. If there is, or was any chance of it, then why not try?

I've also grinded for pretty much everything else. even the Lunaro cosmetics, so. I'm pretty dedicated.

Edited by Karixolu

still no fix for stuck "Mission success: summary" screens requiring to Alt-F4 out.. It's not related to early ESC presses, nor to spacebar spamming to skip timers in single player.
It just happens at random (even with host migrations in-between)

Sometimes it'll have an "exit" button that does nothing, sometimes it wouldn't even have that button...

also still no fix for being unable to place extractors on Eris due to "please unlock all nodes" even though the only remaining are Raid + M. Alad V + Golem (and Golem will never complete)

Edited by ShiroiTora
"to due" => "due to" ... don't ask xD

1 minute ago, ShiroiTora said:

also still no fix for being unable to place extractors on Eris to due "please unlock all nodes" even though the only remaining are Raid + M. Alad V + Golem (and Golem will never complete)

Yes i second this :)

lcQDraC.jpg

Also: In the starchart, Edo seems to be always active, which can be annoying.

Thanks for clearing the junctions for us vets btw.

Edited by Epicagemo

Just now, Karixolu said:

Yeah, I know. And It was a bit impatient. I just wanted a kavat. And grinding for 3 hours is soul crushing when it's /that/ repetitive. If there is, or was any chance of it, then why not try?

I also spent the plat knowing fully well that this was an intentional grindwall meant to "coax" you to buy plat. I also knew it would have been changed sooner or later and I won't be refunded. Get used to that with any new release. 

The relics issue however still leaves a sour taste in my operator's mouth. 

dVLZLTg.jpg

I took this picture after this hotifx just now. THIS is what's wrong with the Chroma quest. You see how it's expecting me to have the two beacons I never made because I started the quest before the big update?

The problem: Old beacons are required for this BP to be formed. Why? No raisins. Removing the old beacons from the BP's requirements will have ZERO IMPACT on quest progression and permit oldies like us to finish the quest. Problem solved.

Just now, AnzeBozic said:

Eh thats not hard especially of you were PvPing sinc PvP 2.0 came out.

Think I was rank 3 in PvP when it came out. And yeah, only took about 2 weeks, ish. But that's over a period of time, not a confined farm, in the space of 3 hours.

Just now, ELDoGo said:

TY, DE Staff.

Keep them coming, cuss we sure need them.

We also need a hotfix for screen going back to windows and lowered resolution.

Might want to peek at things like your mouse sensitivity and stuff, because a bunch of my game options were reset when I hotfixed some time ago. I think it's because someone forgot to clean the files before pushing it out to the client, leaving a dev machine's game/video options amongst the files downloaded.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

Fixes:

- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' where Elite Arid Lancers were required for scanning, now it just requires regular Arid Lancers.

That's nice and all, and Arid Lancer now appear as target. Only, you're not given credit towards the quest for scanning the target in Ares... So would you kindly hotfix the hotfix, because it's not working. Did it 3 times, quest still tells me to do it 3 more times...

Fix the host migration BS when i start the fissure 9/10 times!!!! I have to search for a team all over again that is not a problem but the loading scree omg load the map then return to the landing craft after the loading screen because yeah i lost the connection. This is my drama

can you please fix the hate- the hate is all the way to the right on the warframe and floating in mid air.- Other than that thanks for the patch 

Also

when changing holster style if i select a different holster style (to view it - not equip it.)  than press ESC i can then see the holster style adjustment tab  but sliding or interacting with bars does nothing

Edited by BSOD2102
found another bug