Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Credit

27 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Sorties = No Credit rewards

Raids = Cut down to 1/3

Both changes hurt me so hard. :(

I really hope those aren't changes, just bugs they will fix sooner or later. And "sooner" is better.

Just now, Hesyol said:

I really hope those aren't changes, just bugs they will fix sooner or later. And "sooner" is better.

As for sories, I agree, this may be a bug, however cutting down credit reward from raids and dark sector/void fissures - this is intentional, i'm 100% sure. Maybe they planed this, cut down the credit rewards, so people will CBA farming credits and just buy plat and buy things from market with it. Also credit nerf is direct blow on trading between players, forces you to mainly buy, instead of selling stuff to get platinum.

5 minutes ago, -HitZ- said:

As for sories, I agree, this may be a bug, however cutting down credit reward from raids and dark sector/void fissures - this is intentional, i'm 100% sure. Maybe they planed this, cut down the credit rewards, so people will CBA farming credits and just buy plat and buy things from market with it. Also credit nerf is direct blow on trading between players, forces you to mainly buy, instead of selling stuff to get platinum.

Well I didn't see anything about this in last patch, also I heard people complaining about credit boosters not working. So who knows, maybe they'll fix all that