The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Party Member's Relic choices need to be visible by the entire Party

BRad_Skirata

Simple, we need to be able to see if people are using the relic we want them to use BEFORE we start the mission.  This can be shown similarly to how Dragon Keys are on the drop down list of equipped items when hovering over party member's icons on the top left of the liset/menus screen. In the spoiler below I created some concept pics.

Dragon Key example

G9d2iSA.png

Example of it displayed in Relic Choosing menu

SqJlJr4.png

The first part, with the relic and it's refinement visible in the drop down menu - yes. Although someone could still change the relic very quickly before the countdown to mission start ends. I suppose another check inside the node itself would be needed. Nonetheless it would prevent leeching through bringing unrefined relic while agreed to bring refined one. +1

The second part with the squadmembers' relic visible in the refinement menu - I don't see the point?

THIS! @(*()$ this I've wasted so much time with this issue that it's almost unbelievable. People not having what is required for the mission because the party leader nor anybody can't check if a player has everything required. Please make this a thing.

21 minutes ago, Lijka said:

The first part, with the relic and it's refinement visible in the drop down menu - yes. Although someone could still change the relic very quickly before the countdown to mission start ends. I suppose another check inside the node itself would be needed. Nonetheless it would prevent leeching through bringing unrefined relic while agreed to bring refined one. +1

The second part with the squadmembers' relic visible in the refinement menu - I don't see the point?

how can you change the relic on the countdown? only way i know to change is to cancel or decline vote.

the second one isn't as important, just thought it'd be nice to see it from that screen too.

35 minutes ago, BRad_Skirata said:

how can you change the relic on the countdown? only way i know to change is to cancel or decline vote.

Well, I didn't try, so I wouldn't really know, i just assumed it's possible if you access the station.

2 minutes ago, Lijka said:

Well, I didn't try, so I wouldn't really know, i just assumed it's possible if you access the station.

Nope, nothing on the terminal for changing.  The only way to change your relic choice that I know of is canceling the vote (then voting and selecting again) or canceling the countdown by breaking up the party. So unless its hidden somewhere, an additional option for changing the relic choice would be nice as well...