Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just get rid of Void 2.0

FrostDragoon

I personally dislike the new void system , it's boring , consumes a lot more keys ( relics ) and makes the grind for them harder ( not to talk about the refinement grind which is going to bring elitism up to toxic level when everyone will be asking for "radiant only" considering how low drop chances still are ) , it's harder to farm for ducats AND for platinum since the price of every item dropped a ton ( 4x more chances to get it....) . Talking about time consumption...Idk....it still depends on your luck...plus I didn't mind getting a total of 4 rewards for staying in the void for 20 mins...
I also think that the whole purpouse of having end game weapons / builds / forma'd gear now kinda screwed up....missions last 3 mins ? What's the point of having a weapon with 4-5 formas ? I can just bring a level 0 Braton for what it counts.....unless you still care about your score at the end of the mission...

2 hours ago, Elyann said:

I also think that the whole purpouse of having end game weapons / builds / forma'd gear now kinda screwed up....missions last 3 mins ? What's the point of having a weapon with 4-5 formas ?

This is a really good point. It used to be that you wanted higher tier gear and ranked them up, Forma'd, and reactor/catalyst to meet a higher challenge--but that is gone now. I bring unranked gear in all the time (when I can bring myself to play) because it's still enough to do it. The boredom factor is so overwhelming, though, that I've been playing many other games in the last week or so to fill the new void (pun intended).

On 7/15/2016 at 4:26 AM, FrostDragoon said:

This is a really good point. It used to be that you wanted higher tier gear and ranked them up, Forma'd, and reactor/catalyst to meet a higher challenge--but that is gone now. I bring unranked gear in all the time (when I can bring myself to play) because it's still enough to do it. The boredom factor is so overwhelming, though, that I've been playing many other games in the last week or so to fill the new void (pun intended).

It's even worse than that.  Since they are forcing us to do such short missions, the amount of focus and XP we are earning is exponentially less than under the old system, yet they refuse to adjust the amount of focus, XP or MR required to level up.

Edited by (XB1)Zoltan6201