Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

Changes:

- Rebalanced the Frost and Volt Junction Specters to be less hard on new players.
- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue with Vapor Specters having multiple Salvage costs.
- Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.
- Fixed the Buzlok's homing mechanic not functioning.
- Fixed new Archwing gun Mods only increasing Impact Status’.
- Fixed Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage Warframe blueprints being unobtainable from the Market.
- Fixed 'Crossfire' appearing as a mission type on non-Crossfire missions.
- You won't notice it yet until after this is live, but fixed Red Text not being Red.
- Fixed an issue with Kavat's appearing to get infinite Affinity in Dojos.
- Fixed various game freezes and crashes.
- Fixed missing animations on various lever action rifles.
- Fixed a specific game freeze at the end of Mobile Defense missions where the mission was failed.
- Fixed Arid Lancer Synthesis not completing, preventing The New Strange from being completed.
- Fixed incorrect localization strings in game.
- Fixed an issue with missing Blueprint elements for the Patient Zero quest from Junction rewards.
- Fixed issues with squished Prime Access store icons.
- Fixed an issue with Spy and Fissure Junction tasks not properly tracking.

Don't worry folks, we'll keep the Hotfixes coming! I understand there is a lot of frustration with the variety of issues appearing to go un-addressed but rest assured our bandwidth to quickly note and log is at full capacity. We may not be able to respond to every thread but we are doing our best to verify and integrate solutions into our never-ending Hotfixes.

- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

THX. Even with a max duration Ash for smoke green i got caught at least one. (dont have loki, yet)

Appreciate the hotfix as always, but I imagine the missing Relics will be properly provided at some point and the Scorch bug that DETaylor passed on from my post in the Megathread will be fixed in the next hotfix?

Edited by YellowVolt