Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.
- Fixed Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage Warframe blueprints being unobtainable from the Market.

Finally, i am not dissapointed from "SotR" update! Now everything becomes good :)

It's already so much better now, I'm quite happy with the update. A lot of people seem to miss the endless void mission rewards, though. Personally, I never enjoyed that to begin with, but maybe endless missions need some incentive to be played.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Don't worry folks, we'll keep the Hotfixes coming! I understand there is a lot of frustration with the variety of issues appearing to go un-addressed but rest assured our bandwidth to quickly note and log is at full capacity. We may not be able to respond to every thread but we are doing our best to verify and integrate solutions into our never-ending Hotfixes.

Thanks. Stay tight.

I`m usually not that kind of person that thanks a dev-team for its work because hotfixes are very often delayed for a long time but I have to point out the work that DE is doing throughout the whole development since early alpha. You guys are seriously one of the best teams when it comes to troubleshooting. I just want to say thank you for doing your work with such passion.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Don't worry folks, we'll keep the Hotfixes coming! I understand there is a lot of frustration with the variety of issues appearing to go un-addressed but rest assured our bandwidth to quickly note and log is at full capacity. We may not be able to respond to every thread but we are doing our best to verify and integrate solutions into our never-ending Hotfixes.

as bad as the update was / is .... i really love how u communicate with the players and try to fix this mess.