Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

A suggestion on my Side:

Add Bugs you currently work on fixing, but didn't make it into the Hotfix, into a list under the Hotfix, so people can at least say, that Bug XY is currently being worked on or what the current state of the Bug is.

5 minutes ago, Yharos said:

- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

THX. Even with a max duration Ash for smoke green i got caught at least one. (dont have loki, yet)

You do know each spy room has ways to get past without been seen at all, you not need invinsibility at all even, jsut learn which ways you cna go to the rooms, corpus mostly trough vents, grineer for example the room with the rails and stairs, big pillar room in the middle, the glas above is broken you can jump trough without even coming near those scanners.

Also at DE, any fixes for the bugged Invasion about the Grineer Pod not launching?

Edited by Marine027

Could you guys please get around to fixing the Grineer-sided invasion tile where the pod blasts you to the Corpus ship? I just got attacked by Zanuka Hunter that dropped Scimitar Avionics and Detron Receiver, and this tile not working means I can't extract with the stuff, which feels awful.