Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

So uh, how about reverting losing items during hotfixes again? As of SoTR i've now starte dlosing items and loot when extracting while hotfixing is happening unlike pre update/patch. Fix this? 

Also, how about fixing the melee weapon placements when holstered? Like how alls cythes hover on the side of your arm now or maybe fix how we can't choose which version of a node we want to do anymore? Worked fine with the last starmap.

By the way, how about also fixing, losing the goddamn fragments UPON DEATH?

Edited by QTEila
Sloppy fixes are sloppy

Sorties are giving credits again, but the amount we're getting is still lower.

I  got 50.000 credits end of the last sortie mission.

This was with a booster. Didn't check to see if booster doubled the amount or not.

Edited by Ins.

Hi, could you please take a look at this now ?

Also, could you bring back the old system where we were able to choose, on a given node, between doing the "normal" mission and doing the alert/invasion/syndicate mission (and i'll add void fissure to it) of the node ? ATM if there's an alert/invasion/Etc. going on there's no way to choose the vanilla mission.

Also², please bring back the confirm prompt before starting a mission on solo matchmaking.

Oh, and if you take a look at the camera settings in the archwing missions, because right now it's way too close to the character.

Thanks.

I was in an axi void fissure mission when this hotfix came out. I used my axi a1 relic and during the mission the hotfix came out, as soon as it did the mission was getting very laggy, and I couldn't open doors, but my squad still completed the mission and my relic got an akstiletto barrel which was the part i was trying to get. I selected it and after the mission concluded warframe couldnt update my account information, and I lost the akstiletto prime barrel. I had internet so I'm assuming this was because of the hotfix. Is there any way the akstiletto prime barrel could be refunded?

17 minutes ago, xection9 said:

Right now I expect the Voidgate issue have the highest priority in the kitchen. Fix this asap pls.

This, a 1000 times this. We are working against the clock on the vaulted primes. This is affecting gameplay in real time. Something needs to said one way or another at least. Tell us another fix is coming or tell us the 5 relics is final. At least tell us if we are screwed or not

5 minutes ago, Wolfnrun said:

Please increase kavat genetic code drop rate and void traces 

Hide contents

Buff volt please 

that's more of a feedback suggestion in genera; Currently they are fine with drop rates on both counts no need to increase them.

6 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

that's more of a feedback suggestion in genera; Currently they are fine with drop rates on both counts no need to increase them.

Eh...Still a problem that needs to be addressed, regardless 

Edited by Wolfnrun

Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

What.

Still no fix for no choice of mission type (normal, alert, syndicate, invasion etc)? :(