Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

47 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

There's no way that was the distinction. I did Adrastea perfectly three times with no credit toward the Junction, unless you mean that no enemy was allowed to set off the alarm outside the vaults either.

It was just bugged. And even if it wasn't, you really should take the guy who wrote the Junction requirements off UI duty, 'cuz that was like 5-6 different Junctions whose requirements were unclear - "steal data 3 times in one mission (undetected)", "seal 3 Fissures (on this planet)", "kill Phorid (on this planet)".

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

I wish people would stop being coddled in spy missions, especially since you can use ciphers on starchart instances.  

It's unacceptable that people still don't know how to clear vaults that have been in the game for almost 2 years, and forcing them to learn (or at worst get carried) could help to alleviate this problem.  

57 minutes ago, Ins. said:

This is most likely not a bug, same for the lowered credit rewards.

The first batch however DOES give 5. 
And the later batches do SAY they give 5. So there is a bug either way.
Also if it is an actual nerf bai bai warframe never needed to max prime mods anyway >.>

There are still a lot of bugs for the holdster animations, expecially for polearms (ex. orthos/p, tipedo, lesion, etc) and there's a "minor" bug on the Dendra Right shoulder pad which makes it show emblems around warframes right wrist.Thanks for the hotfix anyways, keep up the good work :)

I know nobody reads this page, but still.
With the removal of Deception gamemode several tiles became unaccessable. It wouldn't be a problem if Kurias haven't been in some of them. More specifically, kurias 1-3, 1-4 (Corpus Gas City deception) and 3-4(Grineer Galleon) are currently unaccessable.
Please, take a look at this issue and inform us if Kurias are moved somewhere else.

Couple of bugs I just came across:

Doing one of the Eris missions, all of the textures would go black.  The HUD was still there, just nothing else.  It was only for a split second, looks like it might be a clipping bug?

Second Eris can not be competed.  I have all missions cleared and was able to deploy extractors before the SotR update, but even after finishing all "blinking" missions after the update I still can't deploy an extractor.   It seems the Jordas Golem mission will not mark as complete (even though I have the Atlas frame built via blueprints).

12 minutes ago, RealPandemonium said:

I wish people would stop being coddled in spy missions, especially since you can use ciphers on starchart instances.  

It's unacceptable that people still don't know how to clear vaults that have been in the game for almost 2 years, and forcing them to learn (or at worst get carried) could help to alleviate this problem.  

A good +1 to this.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkness506 said:

I know nobody reads this page, but still.
With the removal of Deception gamemode several tiles became unaccessable. It wouldn't be a problem if Kurias haven't been in some of them. More specifically, kurias 1-3, 1-4 (Corpus Gas City deception) and 3-4(Grineer Galleon) are currently unaccessable.
Please, take a look at this issue and inform us if Kurias are moved somewhere else.

Y'know, I didn't even notice Deception was gone until I read this. Why did they remove deception? Seems like every mission type now is some variation on defense!

Mobile Defense: Time-limited defense with multiple targets

Interception: Defense of 4 targets at once

Sabotage: Half the time these are time-limited defense of 4 weaker targets (reactor cores)

Hijack: Defense of a moving target

Rescue: Defense of a faster moving target that you can revive

Why remove variety from the game? I don't get it!

Just now, PigeonFish said:

Y'know, I didn't even notice Deception was gone until I read this. Why did they remove deception? Seems like every mission type now is some variation on defense!

Mobile Defense: Time-limited defense with multiple targets

Interception: Defense of 4 targets at once

Sabotage: Half the time these are time-limited defense of 4 weaker targets (reactor cores)

Hijack: Defense of a moving target

Rescue: Defense of a faster moving target that you can revive

Why remove variety from the game? I don't get it!

Because it was just like old Spy: Get here, press x, extract. The aim is to make missions more interesting, but usually before removal a rework followed. It seems that the compression of the Starchart pushed them to remove this gamemode.
Shame I didn't hunt Kurias before. I want that fancy Statuette on my Liset, but this would probably take a while to fix.

1 hour ago, QTEila said:

So uh, how about reverting losing items during hotfixes again? As of SoTR i've now starte dlosing items and loot when extracting while hotfixing is happening unlike pre update/patch. Fix this? 

Also, how about fixing the melee weapon placements when holstered? Like how alls cythes hover on the side of your arm now or maybe fix how we can't choose which version of a node we want to do anymore? Worked fine with the last starmap.

By the way, how about also fixing, losing the goddamn fragments UPON DEATH?

So, uh, how about taking a breath and being more clear and polite instead of just sarcastically spewing "how about this? or how about that?" You might have noticed some things that need to be looked at (there are a lot of bugs atm) but the way you are relaying it, isn't productive. 

1 hour ago, Neo3103 said:

You #*($%%@ up my Interception Sortie Mission for this S#&$? "Rebalancing Frost Specter" SO GREAT!

You should probably take something for that. You seem really upset, as if they did this TO YOU. The rest of us are playing with bugs and DE are doing their best to get to them. The whole point of the OP was to let us know they are being addressed as soon as possible.

Furthermore, what was even the point of your post? It didn't help isolate a problem, It doesn't appear to clarify as to which bug or trouble you are having beyond something about your mission being messed up (no clarification as to how) and you felt the need to swear over that? Then you finish with a sarcastic "SO GREAT!"

Did you just spew this trash to vent? Some people use diaries for that or talk to their friends.

While I would normally feel sympathy that you are upset over something, you are making it kinda difficult.

A) This is a f2p video game just after a huge update so the bugs are likely going to be huge,
B) This is Warframe so, again, there will be lots of bugs cause there was an update (DE I love you all but it's true haha)
C) You aren't even adding anything constructive with this post because it doesn't offer any clear insight into your issue.
D) You seem like you are really taking this all too seriously. I want you to know this isn't meant to be trolling or anything, I just think that you should consider relaxing a bit, maybe watch an episode of something funny or play something else for a few days and wait on some updates if this upsets you so much. 

You are, of course, free to do as you wish and your opinions (whatever they may actually be) are yours to have but I'm hoping that you'll reconsider future posts of this nature because they truly add nothing positive for you or the community at large.

Be well.

1 hour ago, Alenn_Tax said:

Hi, could you please take a look at this now ?

Also, could you bring back the old system where we were able to choose, on a given node, between doing the "normal" mission and doing the alert/invasion/syndicate mission (and i'll add void fissure to it) of the node ? ATM if there's an alert/invasion/Etc. going on there's no way to choose the vanilla mission.

Also², please bring back the confirm prompt before starting a mission on solo matchmaking.

Oh, and if you take a look at the camera settings in the archwing missions, because right now it's way too close to the character.

Thanks.

See? This individual knows how to provide feedback. I can tell exactly what their issues are (I agree 100%) and they even used the words "please" and "thanks." This type of post is so much better for everyone involved. DE can tell what needs to be fixed without having to sift through insult or sarcasm to discern what the issue is.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the problem, I did a whole bunch with all three extractions undetected.

1 hour ago, travaca said:

Is there a possibility of working on the Mission Summary window not going away, having to be forced into a mission or re-log. Not sure why its happening but if I notice anything more on it I'll update.

Wait...  For other people the ESC Key isn't working?  I've been able to leave it (along with the constantly kneeling bug when getting back from the Dojo) by hitting it when it's done loading into the orbiter.  

2 hours ago, Marine027 said:

You do know each spy room has ways to get past without been seen at all, you not need invinsibility at all even, jsut learn which ways you cna go to the rooms, corpus mostly trough vents, grineer for example the room with the rails and stairs, big pillar room in the middle, the glas above is broken you can jump trough without even coming near those scanners.

Also at DE, any fixes for the bugged Invasion about the Grineer Pod not launching?

I know, but is not that. When I make my way sometimes I'm not fast enough to kill the enemy and a shot of them alert the others nearby and one triggers the alarm when I'm taking care of the ones in my sight. xD

I bought an 80 platinum credit booster and it has NOT been working. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet or not but I have 5 days and 15 hours left on my booster and I have yet to get what I paid for.

If you have time please add it to your log of things to fix 

31 minutes ago, Yharos said:

I know, but is not that. When I make my way sometimes I'm not fast enough to kill the enemy and a shot of them alert the others nearby and one triggers the alarm when I'm taking care of the ones in my sight. xD

Then take a silent weapon or mod? And most rooms you not even need ot kill one enemy at all.

1 hour ago, The_Android said:

Second Eris can not be competed.  I have all missions cleared and was able to deploy extractors before the SotR update, but even after finishing all "blinking" missions after the update I still can't deploy an extractor.   It seems the Jordas Golem mission will not mark as complete (even though I have the Atlas frame built via blueprints).

I have the same issue with not being able to deploy an extractor here, or "completing" the assassination node.