Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

59 minutes ago, Sheegrah said:

I have the same issue with not being able to deploy an extractor here, or "completing" the assassination node.

My only guess in this is that the Infested Alad V Misison, even if hidden still, counts for it aswell, which should not happen at all if that is the case.

3 hours ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Because it was just like old Spy: Get here, press x, extract. The aim is to make missions more interesting, but usually before removal a rework followed. It seems that the compression of the Starchart pushed them to remove this gamemode.
Shame I didn't hunt Kurias before. I want that fancy Statuette on my Liset, but this would probably take a while to fix.

Unfortunately making everything Defense is a poor way to go about this.

7 hours ago, bubonicbite1 said:

while you guys did fix the blueprints/info tabs for the frames i mentioned before, Ivaras main blueprint used to be purchased from the market. it is how i made her, along with countless spy missions. it is still impossible to get her without platinum unless there have been changes to the way we get her main blueprint.

NO..the bp never on the market.. And also NO, it is possible to get her without plat.  Farm her at least, u will git gud on spy mission for sortie.

Doesn't anyone else think it strange that there is all this gratitude for fixing bugs that quite honestly shouldn't have been here in the first place?

I understand if you're going to change game modes that certain things could be amiss but a lot of this update has other changes.    Map should have worked flawlessly, it's not that complicated and the fact that you can't pick different mission types on a single node is just bizarre.   How did that slip by honestly?

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.

this is why players can't get mission credits after finishing sortie missions :'( (good thing it's already fixed)

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage Warframe blueprints being unobtainable from the Market.

Great news!