Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

While trying to update to SoTR, I've been getting speeds of less than 21 kb/s, and I barely make any progress before my laptop forces me to quit due to low memory. Can somebody please help me in fixing this once and for good?

@[DE]Rebecca and @Admins , could you please fix the quest for [THE SECOND DREAM] : Save The Resorvoir : Tycho (LUA) Level 30-32

There seems to be a problem; when you fail the mission, the game does not bring you back to the main menu like it normally should. Hitting the [ESC] button also does not pull up the menu options. When trying to abort the mission as well, it states "Cannot abort mission as it has already been failed." or somewhere along the lines of that.

The only solution I found to exit the game after the mission failing is having to fully close the game and restarting the game again. Please fix this soon, thanks!

Don't know if they've been mentioned but...

• Launcher not starting in full screen
  • Clicking missions from the drop down missions menu does not take me to mission, only to the planet
  • Some invasions (martialis currently) I cannot run, I instead get the regular mission

Mars (Augustus/Crossfire rescue) Grineer versus Grineer, there corpus vs grineer and grineer allies so i rescued that dude without any hassle.

IMHO player can have allies but not capture side (dudes that captured your target should always be enemies).

BTW lightning flashes under the void on the star map is moving very fast make them slower, it's space not sky.

Edited by Godlike_Maxxx

6 hours ago, -domi- said:

I get about 10-20k from one sortie mission with Mesa, you just gotta kill s'more

Sortie is not a place for affi farm, also, it's random every day - so no, this is not the answer.

Please fix ASAP, I can't complete the last sortie for today (July 13 2016) because I can't select the mission. The mission keeps defaulting to the normal assassination.

Also, Limbo gets knocked out of rift from nullifers but not targets that are in the rift unless limbo touches a nullifer. And, frames that cast something independent of them such as nova will have their ability turned off if they go into a nullifer, which doesn't make sense because the nullifer didn't touch the point of origin. For World of Fire makes sense, but for Nova and Mag it doesn't since you can move around after cast and the area affected doesn't move with you.

1 hour ago, Shiverick said:

Sortie 3 starts regular assassination and finishing it doesnt couwnd towards sortie progress

Yeah that seem to be the case, you cant select the correct one from the map manually either.

20 hours ago, OkamiMilo said:

Srysly DE. Please, give back the OLD VOID. This new void missions with new system is just too complicated. DE c'mon... WHY

lol

Please fix ASAP, I can't complete the last sortie for today (July 13 2016) because I can't select the mission. The mission keeps defaulting to the normal assassination.

They don't monitor this thread for dire bugs that need fixed ASAP, you are better off making a post in bugs section where it can get the uncluttered by hundreds of other replies attention it needs.

Edited by Xekrin